ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

What a basketball game and what a calm cool play that kid from Clemson just made to win. Didn't rush or settle.

Once again our guys have a chance. We can celebrate, but we HAVE GOT to win tonight and our next two games. No ifs ands or buts!

Clemson, who is 15-13 and in no one's bracketology, has home wins over Duke, Louisville, and FSU. They should have put consistency on the wish list, cause they can beat anybody.

Who's commentating on the UNC game? The main guy sounds like he should be doing horse racing or baseball.....

that's for the tournament seeding, it'd still be a three way share for the title. I THINK. I don't know that that's ever happened before.

Yeah, I’m not sure. I really don’t care a lot. It would be nice to win it, but I can’t tell you who won the last 5. I do however remember every Natty!!!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
If we and Fla state win out, they win the tie breaker right?
With Florida State losing today and if we win tonight then there will be a 3 way tie at 14-4 and if all 3 teams win out to end the season in a 3 way tie then Louisville will get the 1 seed, we’ll get the 2 seed and Florida State will get the 3 seed. If Louisville loses another and us and Florida State win out then we’ll get the 1 seed and Florida State would get the 2 seed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT