ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

If Gonzaga goes on to lose this game and with Baylor and San Diego State already losing, it’s going to make the loss to NC State hurt even more because if we had beat NC State and with these other teams losing, we probably would’ve moved up to #2 behind Kansas on Monday
I know man, extremely frustrating.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
BTW, here's the much anticipated Roy Williams Press Conference

and as a bonus, here's platek's interview. He can't even hide his enthusiasm in this one.

The thumbnail is literally him laughing

The refs sent the wrong player to the free throw line in the Gonzaga/BYU game and didn’t realize it until after the player had made one of the free throws, so they had to take the point off the board and send the correct player to the free throw line to shoot the free throws lol

Let’s say hypothetically UNC loses every regular season game left. Then they somehow win the ACCT. what seed do they get?

to add extra power conference teams
I get that but considering they’re play in games then those games should be the lowest seeds. Maybe it’s just me but by them making the play in games a 12 seed it’s like they’re telling those teams that we’re going to make you a higher seed than other teams but you’ve got to play your way into the main field of the tournament.

I get that but considering they’re play in games then those games should be the lowest seeds. Maybe it’s just me but by them making the play in games a 12 seed it’s like they’re telling those teams that we’re going to make you a higher seed than other teams but you’ve got to play your way into the main field of the tournament.
The 16s are the lowest seeds. The 12s are the last 4 at large teams in.

FSU just helped us out. Now we need some help with FSU. A couple of you picked up 6 points tonight. I think 1got 5 points . Several got 1's . A few got 3's and 4's. There some 0's in there also. Now we gotta take cate of W.F. Cannot look past them. A win would make their season and really drop us in ranking and seeding. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT