ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Thank you. The question is back to you for your correct answer either way!

ged THANK YOU, the answer was Sam Snead, so obviously your Ben Hogan was very close, about 10 feet away pin high you might say!!! Good job.....

Ok new question: Who did Indiana defeat to win the '76 college basketball national title?

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
I know who it wasn't--Rutgers, who had a great team that year but lost in the semis.

Genuine Risk??? She won in 1980, but I think that there have been one or two since.
I do remember the great filly, Ruffian, breaking down against Foolish Pleasure (?) in their 1975 race

I saw something about bowling and wondered what the top PBA bowlers averaged. In 2019, what was the Highest Average on the Tour among bowlers who participated in at least twenty events? Any answer within seven pins will be a correct answer

Minnesota won the draft lottery, and Golden State is 2nd. Minnesota had picks 5 and 6 in front of G. State at #7 the year the Warriors drafted Steph Curry. They chose not 1 but 2 point guards not named Curry.

Ricky Rubio was the 5th pick, Which point guard did they pick at #6 instead of Steph.

Jose Abreu tied a MLB record today with a fairly large group who hit 4 home runs in 4 consecutive at bats.

The last to do it was in 2016. Who was the last player to accomplish it?

Reactions: geddoughton23
Since no action in a couple of days...Hunter Pence was released this week by the San Francisco Giants. With which major league team did Pence first play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT