ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Maryland's was Cole Field House in College Park and Virginia was University something that's where my mind gets twisted...lol.

I would not of came up with hall, without the very helpful guiding hand. Would of guessed University Athletic Center, but University Hall is my final answer...lol

Maryland's was Cole Field House in College Park and Virginia was University something that's where my mind gets twisted...lol.

I would not of came up with hall, without the very helpful guiding hand. Would of guessed University Athletic Center, but University Hall is my final answer...lol

ITS UHALL, good job dtodd....Wait for the "official verification" though as Barney Fife would say. OFC

University Hall is it. I knew you would get it . You are up. OFC

He's a 300 game winner, and Hall of Famer. Rarely thought of as dominant like the 3 guesses, never won a Cy Young. Just consistently very good for 20 years.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Yes indeed. As I typed Hershiser, I heard my dad, biggest Dodger's fan ever, whispering from the grave DON SUTTON. I don't think of him as a strikeout pitcher, but I think that he was early in his career

Who was the last non-quarterback to win the Associated Press NFL Player of the Year Award? Hint: the year was 2012

One of you go ahead with the next question.

Yellow, blue, and actually orange are the answers.

This is why I don't like multiple answers. I didn't get but two. We should have a definate winner every question. That's why single answers everytime. What if there were 3 different answers given. I fell sure that dukedevilz knew all three. Go ahead dukedevilz. OFC

It's always a risk with me asking the question - because it might be three days till I come back to the board. Just not in a habit of coming here a lot. I'll try to be better about remembering when I have an active question. Okay, here we go...

Who was the first 2 seed to lose in the NCAA Tournament to a 15 seed?

Good guesses. Iowa State, Michigan State, and Arizona have all lost to a 15-seed. However, none of those responses contain the correct answer. The school in question lost some time in the early 90's.

In 1984, Richmond and Coach Dick Tarrant won another upset game in the Tournament . Who did Richmond beat in 1984 opening round of the NCAA tournament? It ended the college career of an NBA Hall of Fame player

No. Richmond lost to Indiana in the second round, and then Indiana beat Michael Jordan in the sweet 16. The star of the team that lost was looking forward to beating Bob Knight, but didn't get the chance. Richmond was good. Johnny Newman was their star

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT