ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

He was drafted by the Bengals and played four years there before finishing his career with Tampa Bay. Note that he was the 1st qb taken in the 1979 draft ahead of the 2nd qb taken , Phil Sims and another qb by the name of Joe Montana. OFC

He attended Washington St. and his name is not tradional Samoan. OFC

Last edited:
With todays sports media they could refer to him as JaThom. OFC

I really thought someone would have got this right away. It's Jack Thompson. Funny thing that NCirishman said Sonny Sixkiller. Thompson went to Washington St. He at one time wanted to go to Washington because he admired Sixkiller who was at Wash. when Thompson was in high school. Sixkiller never played in the NFL and Thompson's career brief. I don't have a question ready so whoever is ready go ahead. OFC

I really thought someone would have got this right away. It's Jack Thompson. Funny thing that NCirishman said Sonny Sixkiller. Thompson went to Washington St. He at one time wanted to go to Washington because he admired Sixkiller who was at Wash. when Thompson was in high school. Sixkiller never played in the NFL and Thompson's career brief. I don't have a question ready so whoever is ready go ahead. OFC
I’ve got one if it’s ok with you @skysdad

While down 1 point with 3 seconds left, what player calmly nailed 2 free throws to vault his team to a National Championship.

The "phantom" touch foul call came as he was passing the ball on a kick out from the lane.

This one is more recent. Watching the replay I cannot believe the call was made. I remember it as iffy, but WOW.

In the last 30 years there have only been two #1 overall NBA draft picks listed under 6'2. Who were they?

Last edited:
Okay I’ve done this before but it’s been a year or two...

What college basketball team hit the first 3 pointer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT