ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

DDF4L have a feeling you're right. Think they incredibly went 9-73. Just a guess. Good question by Mac....OFC

I thought it was the 76ers. They had a team in the 70s that lost like 72 games, because one of their early teams of the "The Process" flirted with that as well.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I guess it’s a deceptive question. It’s the worst record, not necessarily most losses. This season was cut short of the normal 82 games.

Who wore #12 for Duke during the 1991-92 season? OFC

In Duke's magical football season 2013, they wound up winning 10 games and winning the Coastal Division. One particularly wild win was a 38-20 over NC State in Durham.

Name the Duke DEFENSIVE BACK who scored 3 TDS that game..... OFC

In Duke's magical football season 2013, they wound up winning 10 games and winning the Coastal Division. One particularly wild win was a 38-20 over NC State in Durham.

Name the Duke DEFENSIVE BACK who scored 3 TDS that game..... OFC

For the life of me a name is on the tip of my tongue and I can't come up with it. Did he play with the Panthers? A name just popped in my mind. Ross Cockrell? OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
For the life of me a name is on the tip of my tongue and I can't come up with it. Did he play with the Panthers? A name just popped in my mind. Ross Cockrell? OFC[/QUOTE

Not Ross, although Ross is or has been a Panther.....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Time is up. No one got it. Give us the answer and pick usout another good one. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT