ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

During the 1979 season in a game with NCSU vs. Unc cheater u in a game played in Raleigh NCSU had a one point lead with just a few seconds left in the game. NCSU point guard Clyde " The Glide " Austin had the ball and dribbled just past halfcourt near the side line to dribble the time out and got careless when a player from cheater u stole the ball and went uncontested for a layup and win the game for the cheaters. This should be a cup cake answer for Gedd or hart. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
During the 1979 season in a game with NCSU vs. Unc cheater u in a game played in Raleigh NCSU had a one point lead with just a few seconds left in the game. NCSU point guard Clyde " The Glide " Austin had the ball and dribbled just past halfcourt near the side line to dribble the time out and got careless when a player from cheater u stole the ball and went uncontested for a layup and win the game for the cheaters. This should be a cup cake answer for Gedd or hart. OFC

Dudley Bradley... OFC

Btw I think that was Ged Daughton's sr year In Chapel Hill also. OFC

Thats my question.After Dudley Bradley put up what proved to be the winning lay-up in the '79
State-UNC thriller Sky mentioned, who missed a final shot for State that would have won it??? OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Kenny Matthews? It was a crazy game. UNC led 40-19 just before halftime. 40-21 at halftime I believe. I think Bradley stole the ball with 12 seconds left. NC State had plenty of time, but panicked

Reactions: skysdad
Kenny Matthews? It was a crazy game. UNC led 40-19 just before halftime. 40-21 at halftime I believe. I think Bradley stole the ball with 12 seconds left. NC State had plenty of time, but panicked

Kenny Matthews it was, and Unc led 40-19 at half, correct.... OFC, ged take it away!

Who was the excellent wide receiver for the Raiders from 1973 until 1986? He was the NCAA 100 meters champion in 1972 at the University of Colorado with a time of 10.00 seconds.

Youtube is amazing. I just watched the Dudley Bradley steal. The clip I watched didn't show the thousands of State fans cursing and extending their middle fingers toward the referees and UNC team. I thought CD Chesley broadcast would cut away, but they didn't

Dudley Bradley was known as the Secretary of Defense. Every coach makes mistakes developing players. Dudley Bradley had tremendous offensive ability, but Coach Smith would tell Dudley not to shoot from the outside, or that's not the way we do it, and pretty soon he was lost. He was a first round draft pick, and played a decade in the NBA, but he could have been a star if encouraged to develop his offensive game. skysdad is up

ged as soon as i saw the question i knew thw answer but couldn't think of his danged name. I thought it started with a C so I started going through C's. Charlie, Chuck, Charles, Clint and finally on my way to bed it hit me. Number 21 and he could fly.

Going back to Clyde Austin for whom did he play basketball for professionally. OFC

Oakland/L.A. Raider/ F.S.U. wide receiver #25, NFL and college football Hall of Famer Fred. The question. Spell his last name? OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wes Parker! The Dodgers' First Baseman portrayed the Boyfriend of Greg's History Teacher. Greg had a crush on her, and couldn't concentrate. A few years ago, Barry Williams ( Greg) threw out the first pitch at Dodgers Stadium. It was not pretty

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wes Parker! The Dodgers' First Baseman portrayed the Boyfriend of Greg's History Teacher. Greg had a crush on her, and couldn't concentrate. A few years ago, Barry Williams ( Greg) threw out the first pitch at Dodgers Stadium. It was not pretty

You roll with it ged! Wes Parker it was, and it was easy to see why Greg had the crush! OFC

Last edited:
In real life, Don Drysdale was married to one of the best female basketball players in the world. What was her name? Hint: Her brother, Dave, was All American for UCLA and MOP of the 1975 Final Four

Only 5 PGA golfers have won golf's 4 majors in their CAREERS, which marks the so-called Career Grand Slam. Woods, Nicklaus, Player, Ben Hogan and who is the 5th?

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT