ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

I just googled. Her name is Richa Jackson. First time I've ever heard of her. Original poster or hart2 chesson can certainly ask another question

she had an acl injury as a soph....Helped guide Duke to two ACC Tournament Championships, three ACC regular season titles and three trips to the NCAA Elite Eight over her four years ... part of 120 career wins ... suffered a torn ACL in her left knee on Feb. 15, 2012 against Virginia Tech ... played in 115 games in four years, while making 47 starts.

Reactions: geddoughton23
It's been over 24 hours. Three is the correct answer... Utah, Cleveland and Portland. He played collegiately at Mississippi State before Duke

Next question... Yankee great Ron Guidry had two nicknames related to his Bayou heritage. Either nickname counts as a correct nickname

What journeyman MLB shortstop had the nick name " Chicken" OFC

Not him. He played for 6 teams including the Padres, Indians and Yankees. OFC

Time is running out and I like my questions to be answered. He also played for the A's, Brewers and the Seattle Pilots. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
He wore number 11 for the Yankees and his name is not Livingston. . OFC

Ray Oyler played during the era thst Fred Stanley played. The player I am looking for has two W.S. rings. OFC

His current job is directer of player developement for the S.F. Giants. OFC

The correct answer is in one of my most recent hints. I don't have a next question on my mind so whoever finds him 1st go ahead with the next question . OFC

Thanks! Since Joe Torre worked for the Commissioner for the last decade, I I'll ask this question: Who was the Commissioner of one of the four major sports who played basketball for Georgetown in the early 1960s? He was pretty good. Averaged 11 points and 8 rebounds for his career

I will ask a question since dukedevilz mentioned that he is not able to check the board often. In honor of the Notre Dame game Saturday, who threw 32 TD passes for Notre Dame in 2005?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT