ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

You are correct, Dukesince90! You are up with next question. OFC

This actor was vomitting in a bathroom stall and was asked how he was doing. He replied "never better, I'm just doing some intestinal yoga".
Name the actor and movie.

Was it Steve Carrell in the Big Short?

I feel like I just watched whatever this movie is and I can't quite get it back in my head.

This was a 1983 comedy with Adam Baldwin and Mr. T.
The actor with the quote, played in a lot of action movies in the 80's and was always the bad guy.

Another movie quote.

Movie and actor/character (either will be accepted)

"I didn't come here all the way from Ireland to see my land get pissed on by free grazers."

Always thought that was an ironic thing to say.

Just watched this the other day. The movie is Open Range and the character was called Baxter. Don't know the actors name.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Tom Cruise. I can't remember the name of the movie or the name of his character but he played an Irish immigrant in a movie that was based on the Old West.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Dammit, I finally knew one. I hate all of you.

By the way, was the actor Gambon?

Reactions: Dad2ze
In 1963 the Duke Basketball team made it to the final four. Bubas had a young assistant coach on his staff who later on went on to coach in the NBA. This coach won 2 NBA titles who is he and what team did he win the titles with?

So I take it that it's not Rudy? Am I allowed to guess again? If so, I will guess Daly with the bad boy Pistons. If its not him then its probably going to be before my time

I'm gonna make a trivia topic for the YFC cuz you old ones are killing us! Great topic though!

Reactions: pisgah101
Nice. How about this one, and it is probably pretty easy, but a good one nonetheless....

Which is the only current franchise of the 4 major sports to have never been eliminated from the playoffs?

No idea, but I do like the question. Looking forward to learning something. The sports are baseball, basketball, football, and team badminton...correct?
OFC

I assume it would have to be a fairly recent expansion team that has won a championship, so I'll say the Arizona Diamondbacks.

It may be the Marlins, but I'll stick with Arizona.

On second thought, let me guess. I figure it has to be hockey, because I never watch it, and it has to be a relatively new team, so I will go with......The Anaheim Mighty Ducks!!!!! What a great name.
OFC

What about the Cleveland Browns? I know the old franchise made the playoffs but what about the new group?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT