ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

I will stay with the Andy Griffith theme. Three actors/actress made appearances on the show that later went on to have a hit series of their own. Who are they?

Y'all are killing dbav! He wants stuff that happened after he was born. When was that exactly, d?
OFC

I will stay with the Andy Griffith theme. Three actors/actress made appearances on the show that later went on to have a hit series of their own. Who are they?

Barbara Eden , I Dream of Jeanie, Jim Nabors , Gomer Pyle, Denver Pyle The Duke's of Hazzard, and Ken Berry Mama's Family.

I have a few historical questions that are sports related, they would be right up Sky's alley. I'm 1980 or beyond, haha.

Reactions: skysdad
Sky Nabors and Pyle were kind of regulars. Eden is one of them and the other two men appeared on one episode.

I'm gonna say James Best as a second one. Duke's of Hazzard. As far as the third I have to ponder some more. OFC

Of course Ellen Corby and Alan Melvin from "Barney's Car" could qualify- Waltons and Melvin as Sgt Hacker in Gomer Pyle...

Sounds went like a lot of guest stars went on to star or co-star in their own series. It might be interesting to see how far this trivia question can go or spike can go ahead and give his three. I have no problem with spike giving the next trivia because of so many possible answers. What do you guys think. OFC

KEEP it going guys!!! Sky there were so many good actors in that show....Remember the villainous Gavin McLeod/Barbara Stuart from make a movie about sherriff's office!!?

OFC

Buddy Ebsen. The hobo. Jed Clampett, Beverly Hillbillies. Jack Albertson, Chico and the Man. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Buddy "I"ll do it TOMORROW" Ebsen!!! Haha!! And Jack Albertson the bastian of pitchmen, also a hobo, be it a glorified one!! Good job Sky! PS- Bill Bixby too!

OFC

Bill Bixby was a guest as the rich kid speeder and went on later to star in The Incredible Hulk.

Reactions: harttochesson
Other than Mickey Mantle, who is the only switch-hitter to win MVP in the American League? OFC

The two I was thinking about have been mentioned. Bob Denver and Bill Bixby. Plus Eden that Sky got.

Murray is incorrect. Heyman you are a sneaky one. No ones gonna get this one without cheating or you are a big fan of that player. Good job Heyman. OFC

I looked it up. Forgot that was a real guy. Can we mandate the next question must be something post 1980? It's OFC domination up in here.

OFC domination continues: Frankie Frisch. Did not look it up; was asked in a trivia contest at my church last year.
OFC

That's a church I would attend.
Newington Baptist in Bloomingdale GA. Fabulous Wednesday night home cooked dinners for 5 bucks, too. Just be prepared to be asked if you've been saved about fifteen times a night. The easiest answer is "yes": it leads to fewer follow-up questions.
OFC

Hate to burst your bubble, but Frankie played in the National League. The trivia question at your church was most likely, "Who was the first switch-hitter to win MVP."

Hate to burst your bubble, but Frankie played in the National League. The trivia question at your church was most likely, "Who was the first switch-hitter to win MVP."
Ouch! My poor bubble! Maybe I didn't remember the question correctly, you may very well be right. In that case, I have no idea.
OFC

Newington Baptist in Bloomingdale GA. Fabulous Wednesday night home cooked dinners for 5 bucks, too. Just be prepared to be asked if you've been saved about fifteen times a night. The easiest answer is "yes": it leads to fewer follow-up questions.
OFC

I would go if it wasn't a 15ish hour drive, haha. We Presbyterians are a lotore laid back. If you answered the question no, we'd say "hey that's cool", haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT