ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Two of them was with Miami. Yes he was a player in all four.

Is it Marv Fleming. At first I thought it might be Herb Adderly. He did win one with the Cowboys in 71' but they did not win another Super Bowl until the late 70's. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: Willcampbell
Sky got it I think. I didn't answer because I cheated.

Sky got it I think. I didn't answer because I cheated.
I sat a work today trying to figure it out. I definitely know he was a Dolphin. Tight End I'm pretty sure of . OFC

I feel I could contribute more to this thread if everything you guys are asking about didn't happen years before I was born. :)

I guess I need to give a hint. He was a white guy and stayed in trouble with the law. OFC

C'mon, dbav. This one can't be before your time. Time to step up to the plate, young feller.
OFC

I'm totally stumped then because I always thought Vanilla Ice was the first famous white rapper lol

evehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUmIuc1X5sr

Ok guys no one would ever get this simply because it is somewhat misleading. He is a grubby white guy that wore a cap and stayed in trouble but he was never known as a rap artist. However this song can be described as being ahead of it's time and perhaps some guy saw it and rap was born.

The rapper Ernest T. Bass (Howard Morris ) and the television show. The Andy Griffith Show. This is a classic. Sorry guys I couldn't resist. I will post a legit one:D OFC

Reactions: spike05rk
Yankee fans should get this one. In 1962 Tony Kuebek the regular Yankee short stop had to serve his country and was inactive as a baseball player. Who took his place that year and went on to win the A.L. Rookie of the Year Award. When Kuebeck returned he went on to play left field for the Yankees. However his rookie year was the best of his career as he hit .286 with 20 H.R's. He finished his career with the Tigers and passed away in 2008. If Heyman25 reads this he will ring it up. OFC

Last edited:
Forgot to ask a question...Sky had an Andy Griffith Show reference earlier...Name two actors who played guest roles in the show who also won Oscars...

Forgot to ask a question...Sky had an Andy Griffith Show reference earlier...Name two actors who played guest roles in the show who also won Oscars...

I know one for sure. Got to do some thinking on the other one. OFC

If there is one thing I know better than football trivia it's Andy trivia. I think they are Ron Howard and Jack Nickolson.

If there is one thing I know better than football trivia it's Andy trivia. I think they are Ron Howard and Jack Nickolson.

I know you are right about Nicholson but Ron Howard was a regular not a guest so it can't be him. harttochesson also said he or she did a couple of different characters. Its probably as plain as the nose on our face but there were a ton of future actors that went on to make it big. It of course had to be a movie star and not a television star. I thought about Michael J. Pollard who was Barneys clumbsey cousin and played in Bonnie and Clyde but I don't think he won an Oscar. But Pollard only played in one episode of Andy. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Spike just nailed one!!! Nicholson actually did a couple color episodes, one as an innocent man bailed in a trial by Aunt Bee! Pollard is a good guess Sky, hadnt thought of "Cousin Virgil!"

Ok, now I know! Did not know about Jack, but the other one is George Kennedy.

Reactions: skysdad
Ok, now I know! Did not know about Jack, but the other one is George Kennedy.

For sure on Kennedy for Cool Hand Luke. I think spike and Heyman should both give a question. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT