ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion thread. Who is the most overated basketball player ever.This t

Or we thought we did. Mason turned out pretty good!

Indiana's Damon Bailey...was a decent College Point guard,but never lived up the hype he made coming out of high school.A second round NBA pick,he never played a game in the NBA

I know Sky remembers one of K's earliest recruits who the pundits called a "Larry Bird type." Bill Jackman...

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Getting away from over rated Duke players I have one in kendall marshall. How can you go as a top 50 NBA player of all time to the G league. Is he still in the G league. I'll have to research it. OFC

Getting away from over rated Duke players I have one in kendall marshall. How can you go as a top 50 NBA player of all time to the G league. Is he still in the G league. I'll have to research it. OFC[/QUOTE

Ok I researched him and he was a lottery pick. He went into the same year as harrison barnes and jon " stare em down " henson. He bounced around for about 3 or so years playing in 160 NBA games which is a tad short to be a top 50 NBA player of all time. He did play awhile in the Duke league and won a gold medal with the USA team in 2017 . Still not enough there to warrant " butter" a HOF nomination. To be honest he was a pretty good pg and some injuries did not help his cause. I guess the thing that botherd me is the idiot thr poster that made that post ever so many years ago and I wish I could remember which one it was I think I know but not sure. Perhaps he is becoming a recent league legend somewhere. Does anyone know if he is one of those #s that hang in the banner dome? It's a good chance of it. OFC

Last edited:
Sean May... he was the 13th overal pick in the NBA draft... think about that.. Sean May was a lottery pic.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT