ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs Miami II

C'mon Forks! Win the 2nd 1/2 👍
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Not sure what it takes to bench everybody…

Blakes
Schutt
Young
Grandison
Reeves

Everyone else should be benched…

Reactions: pisgah101
This is embarrassing. Hopefully this blowout win puts miami in top 30 so our win against them is now quad 1 haha. Only bright spot from this crap we are watching

More concerning to me is Coach K team got beat…but you never saw the team down this much this many times in a season.

Part of this is leadership….it’s not great from the players tonight but it’s also not great from Jon.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Personally, it's not surprising we're losing. It's surprising that we're getting blown out. Miami hasn't lost at home this season and we haven't played well on the road. Oh well...

Duke will not win another Championship if they don’t get elite guards especially a point guard!!!!

More concerning to me is Coach K team got beat…but you never saw the team down this much this many times in a season.

Part of this is leadership….it’s not great from the players tonight but it’s also not great from Jon.
What is it you would like him to don? He’s getting nothing from the guards snd they cannot make an entry pass . Schutt got in did nothing so what is it you want him to do ? Go zone ? We did got easily beat . You can’t make the kids play physical. That’s on them.

What is it you would like him to don? He’s getting nothing from the guards snd they cannot make an entry pass . Schutt got in did nothing so what is it you want him to do ? Go zone ? We did got easily beat . You can’t make the kids play physical. That’s on them.
I’m not speaking of leadership during the game. It’s the leadership to have the team mentally prepared….

Losing is one thing…this team has been embarrassed a few times now this year.

Reactions: hart2chesson
And the negative posts toward Jon from the guy who bagged on K constantly have started. Glad to see you can always show up with something new.

Well that must have been one heck of a halftime talk....amazes me that the players dont get mad at the way a game is going..they just seem to sleepwalk through it...get angry that you are getting your a$$ whooped!

And the negative posts toward Jon from the guy who bagged on K constantly have started. Glad to see you can always show up with something new.
You’re right…it’s all the players fault. Jon has no blame for them coming out and going down double digits in the first three minutes of play.

The players all suck then…nothing can be Jon’s fault.

You’re right…it’s all the players fault. Jon has no blame for them coming out and going down double digits in the first three minutes of play.

The players all suck then…nothing can be Jon’s fault.
I'm not saying Jon can't be criticized. You're just a clown about it. That's all you did with K, and now you do it with Jon. It's a joke.

Reactions: dukesince91
I think I could have gotten off my chair, driven to Miami and intercepted that pass from Blakes.

• Haha
Reactions: johnl1219
I'm not saying Jon can't be criticized. You're just a clown about it. That's all you did with K, and now you do it with Jon. It's a joke.
Simple question….Did Jon do a good job getting these guys mentally prepared to play tonight.

If you say yes…then he’s amazing and all these player suck.

If you say no…then then Jon did a poor job…simple as that.

They need to stop playing like they need 10 baskets and play like they need 1.

Simple question….Did Jon do a good job getting these guys mentally prepared to play tonight.

If you say yes…then he’s amazing and all these player suck.

If you say no…then then Jon did a poor job…simple as that.
Just stop, man.

And no clown…I made a simple statement that some of this is leadership from our Head Coach.

I didn’t say any more or less than that…you are just a duche with an agenda and made it into something it wasn’t.

But you can continually come at me…I’m a big ass boy and you don’t scare me one damn bit.

Just stop, man.
I won’t…I’ll come at you all night…

You want to continually single out my post and make it something big that it wasn’t…then come on.

But I’ll come right back at you continually all damn night.

You’re a duche…simple as that.

And no clown…I made a simple statement that some of this is leadership from our Head Coach.

I didn’t say any more or less than that…you are just a duche with an agenda and made it into something it wasn’t.

But you can continually come at me…I’m a big ass boy and you don’t scare me one damn bit.
Am I the douche? Okay, haha And here we go....tough guy on the message board. Geez, get over yourself, man.

Tough night in Coral Gables. For whatever reason, @Miami and @State seem to always be places Duke teams lay an egg.
They will loose to Virginia as well. But the display of giving up the ball tonight in February is insane . It’s like they are just saying,” here’s the ball get a basket Miami !”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT