ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Pitt II

I can't argue your point. You're right. I just know in real time, as a coach, it's different and honest. Those nerves are there.
He threw a 4 guard lineup before the game even started. Everyone here knows a 4 guard lineup isn’t it for this team. Scheyer gave Pitt the early lead and momentum. We went down big early on and struggled throughout the game because of it

Reactions: jamsession2
Nobody talked shit….make an adjustment to the pick and roll in forty minutes….Pitt ran one play the entire game….
Dude, you're a joke of a fan. You show up primarily in losing game day threads and to constantly bag on Jon.

Just a horrible lose you can’t have, this plus the GT and Arkansas lose will cause Duke to get a worse seed. Obviously they are a different team with Roach and Mitchell but you can’t lose to Pitt at home. Will probably cost Duke the ACC in the end too.

He’s a swim coach that knows more basketball than every poster combined here. I tell you, he’s brilliant. 😉
I could stop the Pick and Roll with an adjustment.

I don’t understand why some of you make it a controversial thing…..

Watch the game….It is what it is….Scheyer didn’t make a defensive adjustment to the one play Pitt ran continually….its not controversial it’s just what happened….

Its was a terrible game for him…he didn’t help the team today.

Sorry it butt hurts some of you….Facts are facts….

Scheyer could have pulled this one out with just a little bit of basketball and coaching IQ.

Reactions: Player2020
He was getting tons of draft hype back in Australia. He was a projected lottery pick in the 2023 NBA when he was expected to turn pro after high school.

Scheyer doesn't want the blowback on the recruiting trail. He's gotta get Proctor into the 2024 draft.
They played two grown men and a roster that believes in Jeff. Good Game for DUKE. You peak in February...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT