ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Pitt II

RALLY!
Woo hoo
Pitt will cool off
No Coors. No hot dogs.
Damn New Year's Resolutions.
Comon Stewart!

Argh. I’m traveling in business. Thought the game would be shown here but nope! Will have to follow on my phone. Settle in. We got this.

Reactions: christophero
Flip always seems to have big second halves. Keep it close, and I think we pull away.

We get the lead only to start playing garbage basketball to gift 7 straight Pitt points In lesd than 1.5 minutes… make that 9

Reactions: jamsession2
I mean without Roach and Mitchell the common thought was it would be a battle. I just will never understand why Ryan gets burn over Stewart but it is what it is. Hopefully we can get in a groove.

One thing I've noticed is Ryan always bodies up guys. That may not show up in stats but it is valuable.
4 point Pitt lead at the half. We got this.

Killing us on the boards, we're taking too many 3s; Flip has largely been awful, and I haven't been impressed at all with our defense. And yet....,we are only down 4.

I mean without Roach and Mitchell the common thought was it would be a battle. I just will never understand why Ryan gets burn over Stewart but it is what it is. Hopefully we can get in a groove.
Because young is better than Stewart right now.

We cannot lose this game. Georgia tech and Arkansas are REALLY hurting our resume. Add a Pitt loss and say goodbye to any chance at a top 2 seed

Ryan is a senior, experienced, and has done things Stewart doesn't value yet. Stewart got his opportunity now.
A game where we are down two starters, we need to roll the dice for the more talented player which is Stewart.

Down 4 and played pretty bad so I think we put it together.

Ryan is from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, although the other side of the state from Pitt.

Flip has to play better second half. 1-4 6 points is not going to cut it from your main player. Why only 4 shots also??

what a bs and one call for Pitt. Huge board for Stewart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT