ADVERTISEMENT

Nova goes down

Wow......3 losses to unranked teams in their last 6 games. Can't do much for the confidence.

The # of losses that top 10 teams have suffered to unranked or much lower ranked teams this year is amazing.

Bagley (our best player) missed the last four games. We are 4-0 in that stretch.

Honestly dude what's your issue? Every comment I make comes with you indirectly giving shade.

You are correct that Duke is 4-0 without Bagley. Me saying Nova having injuries and losing isn't at all correlated with Duke. If you want to compare, go ahead.

Definitely makes a difference...we can all attest to that

Yeah they probably still should've won a few more even without the injuries though. It should help them in the future as unheralded freshman got a bunch of playing time with Booth out. They don't have a lot of 4-5 star talent just sitting on the bench.

I’m not sold on Xavier being a one either.

Me either. I made a post in another thread about what I thought our chances percentage wise was, and that I thought there are only 5 or 6 teams I believed had a realistic, strong chance of winning it all. Xavier is one of the teams I was counting out

I've heard a lot of people being really high on Texas tech too. They don't really do it for me either.

This year has been more of a toss up at this point than I've ever seen. If Duke takes care of business they will be a 1 along with UVA, the other two, who knows..Maybe Kansas if they win out

Maybe I spoke too soon. TT just cut it to one with three mins left.

This year has been more of a toss up at this point than I've ever seen. If Duke takes care of business they will be a 1 along with UVA, the other two, who knows..Maybe Kansas if they win out

I believe it will end up Duke, Va, mich St, and either Nova or Kansas. Has been a crazy year though. Unreal how many times we've seen 5 or 6 ranked teams beaten by unranked teams the same day

Hopefully Duke will be in Charlotte. I’ll go if they are. 20 mins from the house.

Reactions: skysdad
They just said on ESPN Gonzaga will likely get a one seed but they are ranked 6th but are 26-4 in a weak conference. These west coast announcers are foolish.

Wow......3 losses to unranked teams in their last 6 games. Can't do much for the confidence.

For some reason, these loses don’t effect Nova in regards to their seed. Unless they lose 2 more games between now and selection day, they will still get the #1 seed in the East even if we win out.

If we win tonight, think we’ll be on the one line Monday?
Is this plausible?

UNC wins the rest of the regular season and makes the ACCCG

Duke wins all but UNC game regular season and beats UNC in ACCCG

Top 4 seeds:
UVA
Duke
Kansas
UNC

Is this plausible?

UNC wins the rest of the regular season and makes the ACCCG

Duke wins all but UNC game regular season and beats UNC in ACCCG

Top 4 seeds:
UVA
Duke
Kansas
UNC
UNC has absolutely zero chance of winning in Cameron Saturday night though. I'm much more worried about tomorrow nights game than this upcoming Saturday.

Duke wins out, we are a 1- seed.
Duke wins out but loses in the ACC title game, 50/50 chance of a one seed, will need some help in the other conference tournaments.

It was a Duke question. Not really concerned where the cheaters will be seeded.

UNC has absolutely zero chance of winning in Cameron Saturday night though. I'm much more worried about tomorrow nights game than this upcoming Saturday.

Duke wins out, we are a 1- seed.
Duke wins out but loses in the ACC title game, 50/50 chance of a one seed, will need some help in the other conference tournaments.
Zero chance, eh?

If unc wins out and makes it to the ACC championship game I could see them being in the conversation for a 1 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT