ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Lottery

Agree but just said kyrie couldn't win a title as the #1 option....his only hope is to ride LeBron coatails again or ride KD's in NY
Neither can LeBron or KD.

LeBron needed Wade and Bosch then Irving to win his three.

KD needed Curry and Thompson to win his.

The issue for Kyrie in Boston is what the Celtics did the year before with out Hayward and Irving injured. Their youth shined and Rosier evolved and completed a team on the rise.

The funny thing, if Charlotte did get number one overall Jordan would screw it up badly. Still hoping he sales the team.

Celtics get the Kings 1st rounder, provided it's not the 1st overall pick. Ideally, Boston gets the #2 pick and the team ahead of Boston drafts Ja Morant. One can dream, right?

^Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, Zion with the Kings could be VERY interesting. Put him in there with De'Aaron Fox, Buddy Hield, and Marvin Bagley. That would be a crazy, fun team to watch.

Neither can LeBron or KD.

LeBron needed Wade and Bosch then Irving to win his three.

KD needed Curry and Thompson to win his.

The issue for Kyrie in Boston is what the Celtics did the year before with out Hayward and Irving injured. Their youth shined and Rosier evolved and completed a team on the rise.

The funny thing, if Charlotte did get number one overall Jordan would screw it up badly. Still hoping he sales the team.

Yes BUT LeBron was the #1 option....KD is now when healthy...kyrie only is in Boston and see where that lead the Celtics

Yes BUT LeBron was the #1 option....KD is now when healthy...kyrie only is in Boston and see where that lead the Celtics
And how did it go for the Cavilers after Irving and the Thunder ?

KD isn’t winning with out super talent neither is LeBron. Other wise LeBron would have had the lakers in the playoffs. And LeBron is the number one option and the coach.

And how did it go for the Cavilers after Irving and the Thunder ?

KD isn’t winning with out super talent neither is LeBron. Other wise LeBron would have had the lakers in the playoffs. And LeBron is the number one option and the coach.
Lakers would have made the playoffs had Lebron not gotten injured, which I guess should be expected for a 35 year old.
But yes, in today's era of superteams, you are only gonna make it so far with only 1 superstar...unless the Bucks win it all this year.

I think a better way of putting all this is Lebron and KD are tier 1 guys, Kyrie is probably a tier 3 guy.
Lebron/KD need another top 20 guy to win a title. Kyrie probably needs a top 5 guy to win a title.

Lakers would have made the playoffs had Lebron not gotten injured, which I guess should be expected for a 35 year old.
But yes, in today's era of superteams, you are only gonna make it so far with only 1 superstar...unless the Bucks win it all this year.

I think a better way of putting all this is Lebron and KD are tier 1 guys, Kyrie is probably a tier 3 guy.
Lebron/KD need another top 20 guy to win a title. Kyrie probably needs a top 5 guy to win a title.
This. MJ didn’t win squat until pippen arrived. No team wins without multiple guys who can get it done.

Reactions: jwill133

Better way to put it is . LeBron is elite and an all time great.. .kyrie is a good #2 or #3 option

They basically shut LeBron down knowing they weren’t making the play offs, especially with Ingram, Ball and Rhondo with injuries.

To me Irving would thrive if he’d stop pressuring and trust his team mates more.

Dear Lottery System,

I don't watch the NBA. I find it tedious.

However, if you were arrange for the Knicks to have the top pick and select Zion, I will give you a second chance.

Sincerely,

Someone Who Doesn't Think the Knicks Will Get the Top Pick Because That's How Things Go

bledsoe and middleton arent exactly slouches

The knicks talking about trading their first pic for Eyebrows?

Can’t blame the Knicks if they make that move, even though selfishly i don’t want them to. No one is rooting harder for the Knicks to win the lottery tonight, outside of their fan base, than New Orleans.

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
Can’t blame the Knicks if they make that move, even though selfishly i don’t want them to. No one is rooting harder for the Knicks to win the lottery tonight, outside of their fan base, than New Orleans.

It’s literally best case scenario for NO. Davis wants out, Zion is the best possible thing for them. AD in NY with KD and possibly Kyrie too is a win/win for both teams.

Knicks don’t need the number one pick as long as they have KD and Irving in the bag.

New Orleans is gonna want more then just one number one pick for AD. Will the Knicks give that up if they add Irving and Kd who neither are taking a pay cut.

However New Orleans has no sf and their pg isn’t an all star. If I’m the Knicks I trade the number one and also Knox and Smith Jr.

If suns earn number one, they will be open for trades. They need a pg.

Hear “no whammies, no whammies, no whammies” but read “no Suns, no Suns, no Suns!”

Reactions: pisgah101
They just showed the top 14 prospects on the ticker. Something must be wrong with it or whoever created the list needs to be drug tested because I didn’t see Little or Maye anywhere on it.

Reactions: skysdad
Top 4 picks are between the Lakers, Knicks, Memphis, and New Orleans. Order still to be revealed. No Memphis please.

jeez man, if there was ever a time to rig the lottery, it'd be this year. What a waste of another generational talent to that crap hole franchise in NOLA. I am mad.

Guess I will have to get a pelicans shirt, even though I'm not crazy about the logo or colors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT