ADVERTISEMENT

My little Dukie is here

May 20 but my mother says he’s coming May eight on her birthday lol. Had him a outfit made to come home in .

My son can’t wait lol his daughter is a handful

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
May 20 but my mother says he’s coming May eight on her birthday lol. Had him a outfit made to come home in .

My son can’t wait lol his daughter is a handful
Ours is May 27th, but the dr seems to think he’ll be a couple weeks early. I cannot wait!

Reactions: Mac9192
Ours is May 27th, but the dr seems to think he’ll be a couple weeks early. I cannot wait!
I know the feeling. When my granddaughter was born you should have seen the waiting room lol. Grown man sitting next to a four foot pink unicorn and horse with her name on it lol.

Crazy, my grandsons first name will also be Grayson. My son is one of the biggest Grayson Allen fans.

Congratulations ! Mines OTW too! Hahaah gotta startm early ! Ain’t no wahoowah in this house!

I know the feeling. When my granddaughter was born you should have seen the waiting room lol. Grown man sitting next to a four foot pink unicorn and horse with her name on it lol.

Crazy, my grandsons first name will also be Grayson. My son is one of the biggest Grayson Allen fans.
I’ve been throwing hints at my son about naming him Grayson. They haven’t mentioned a name yet.

Reactions: sheyduke
I wrote to Coach K last week and told him how much I admired him and that we were naming our son Grayson after Grayson Allen and I regretted my son wouldn't get to watch him coach like I did, and yesterday I got this in the mail from Coach K.
20180427_162935_zpsk2fatkfg.jpg

I wrote to Coach K last week and told him how much I admired him and that we were naming our son Grayson after Grayson Allen and I regretted my son wouldn't get to watch him coach like I did, and yesterday I got this in the mail from Coach K.

WOW

Reactions: sheyduke
Can’t make that up!

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT