ADVERTISEMENT

McCain vs Wallace

That’s awesome. Wonder if he even goes there if Rasheed doesn’t start doing his coughing bit as soon as Jared starts speaking? Rasheed ain’t one of these generic Tarheels that has the personality of a box of cardboard. Props to Jared on pushing the issue. Rasheed had a good comeback, as I would expect that he would.

That’s going to be every Tar Holes come back . They have nothing else to swing at Duke with lol.

It's true, they were responsible for K's last 2 losses. Of course, the game before that was a 20 point beat down at their place. Also, he had a winning record against the Cheaters despite starting off with a bare cupboard, and despite the wonderful His Airness playing for the cheats, and plus, well, the Cheaters cheating for 18 years. So there's that.

It's true, they were responsible for K's last 2 losses. Of course, the game before that was a 20 point beat down at their place. Also, he had a winning record against the Cheaters despite starting off with a bare cupboard, and despite the wonderful His Airness playing for the cheats, and plus, well, the Cheaters cheating for 18 years. So there's that.
Not true. K's last two losses were Virginia Tech in ACCT and UNCheat in FF.

he is gonna be hated now for being disrespectful...lol....did he start that interaction?, nope.....the audacity to have a clap back for being interrupted, and Coach K isnt even his coach, lol

he is gonna be hated now for being disrespectful...lol....did he start that interaction?, nope.....the audacity to have a clap back for being interrupted, and Coach K isnt even his coach, lol
He will have a hard time with the UNC fans at Chapel Hill, but he’s become an instant legend at Duke and will grow his number of fans of our opponents that also hate UNC and/or Rasheed Wallace. Will end up being a big plus for Jared and probably a NIL oppty.

Hopefully our Blue Devils give those tar bums another 2-3 losses this upcoming season and those tar holes miss the ncaa tournament once again.
I’m really curious to see how this Tarheels team performs. Is losing Caleb Love addition by subtraction. Elliot Cadeau is a really good PG, but is he good enough to break into the starting lineup and move RJ Davis to the SG role. Curious to see which Armando Bacot, Cormac Ryan and Harrison Ingram show up. Wasn’t thrilled that UNC got a really solid backup to Armando in James Okonkwo.

Reactions: christophero
Hard to say. They are pretty experienced. They imploded last year but Love is gone. 4-6 seed is my guess. If Ingram and Ryan are good that is a solid top 4.

uncheat and kensucky deserve one another
Frank Henenlotter GIF by Eternal Family
No doubt BCG!!!

Cadeau will start and prosper.

I’m really curious to see how this Tarheels team performs. Is losing Caleb Love addition by subtraction. Elliot Cadeau is a really good PG, but is he good enough to break into the starting lineup and move RJ Davis to the SG role. Curious to see which Armando Bacot, Cormac Ryan and Harrison Ingram show up. Wasn’t thrilled that UNC got a really solid backup to Armando in James Okonkwo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT