ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Shooting

and I had just heard recently that last month was the first month since 2002 without a mass school shooting. I thought we had come up with the solution: no gun control, just no school.

CD: what was the "cause" for the violence in Nova Scotia? Prayers to the victims.

OFC

and I had just heard recently that last month was the first month since 2002 without a mass school shooting. I thought we had come up with the solution: no gun control, just no school.

CD: what was the "cause" for the violence in Nova Scotia? Prayers to the victims.

OFC
The motive is still unknown,there are multiple crime scenes,the rampage took place over an area of over 30 miles,houses burned down,police cars burned,the guy was dressed as an RCMP officer and was driving a car that was decaled to look like a police cruiser.It's still an on going investigation,they expect to find more bodies..Its the biggest mass shooting in Canadian History.

CD so very sad. Devastating news.Sincerest prayers for all victims and their families....
OFC
Thanks Hart,it's going to be very tough on the families of the victims with the restrictions in place because of Covid 19.We are not allowed to have gatherings of more than five at a time here.Funeral arrangements will be very difficult.

Thanks Hart,it's going to be very tough on the families of the victims with the restrictions in place because of Covid 19.We are not allowed to have gatherings of more than five at a time here.Funeral arrangements will be very difficult.

So very true.....extremely difficult....OFC

I don't know if the Canadian rampage had anything to do with this whole virus thing, but I would not be at all surprised if more violence breaks out. The demonstrations against making people stay home from work and not being able to attend church are getting scarier every day. It will only take a handful of nuts to bring things over the boiling point.
OFC

Reactions: bfort2223 and dbav
I don't know if the Canadian rampage had anything to do with this whole virus thing, but I would not be at all surprised if more violence breaks out. The demonstrations against making people stay home from work and not being able to attend church are getting scarier every day. It will only take a handful of nuts to bring things over the boiling point.
OFC

You’re probably right. I was going to attend the protest in Harrisburg today but apparently Antifa group is going to show up as well as they feel it’s a “Trump rally” of sorts. I’m an independent and was going to support an introduced re-opening of our economy, but also don’t want to get tempted into smacking am Antifa clown silly lol so I’ll stay away from the rally.

You’re probably right. I was going to attend the protest in Harrisburg today but apparently Antifa group is going to show up as well as they feel it’s a “Trump rally” of sorts. I’m an independent and was going to support an introduced re-opening of our economy, but also don’t want to get tempted into smacking am Antifa clown silly lol so I’ll stay away from the rally.

no please go!!!! I wanna watch you on the news tonight haha

My first reaction was, I thought Canadians were kinder and gentler than we are? It shows, no one is immune from violence. Just terribly sad.

Reactions: pisgah101
Unfortunately, these horrible instances of violence occur with regularity so much here in the States now. Every time I hear about one I just want to cry. My heart breaks for the victims, their families, and for the family of the shooter. Because none of the people left behind lives will ever be the same now. My hope is this doesn't become a normalcy for Canadian society as it is here.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts.Unfortunately,i awoke this morning to the news that 4 more bodies have been discovered,including a pregnant woman,bring the total deaths to 22 plus the killer.

Such terrible news don’t understand the senseless killing of anyone much less innocent people. Makes you thankful for every day we are given with our loved ones

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT