ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland vs Carolina who ya got?

Cheats start off looking real good. Even some emotion and intensity.

Maryland just does not look good at alllll!

Md. looks totally intimidated. Close to becoming a blow out. OFC

That's true Maryland is showing nothing. Also the Carolina fans are being real classy booing 'Sheed

Reactions: skysdad
Neither team looks impressive. Something like 34 combined turnovers between the two team. Not impressed by either. By the end of the year, Maryland will be the better team

UNC played well I thought. They should be up more than six. The problem is that unless Maryland starts hitting jump shots, the energy they've expended just getting back into it will likely wear them out late.

Oh yeah, Trimble has to do something.

If Md. could make a D stop they might have a chance to pull this one off. OFC

Remember what I said about Trimble having to do something? Well, the first five minutes of this half is what I was talking about.

Maryland finally woke up... Page is having one of those Ryan Kelly returning games so far..
Also this Carolina team is extremely unlikable even more than usual

Reactions: skysdad
Maryland gonna run outa blows here any minute. Melo/Paige has been GREAT to watch.

UNC will need to melt. They are getting anything they want and twerps relying on Melo 3 balls

Reactions: pisgah101
It's been a fun game. Both of these teams are pretty good. Trimble/Paige has made for very good viewing.

I just don't think Maryland is going to get the necessary stops to win the game.

It's been a fun game. Both of these teams are pretty good. Trimble/Paige has made for very good viewing.

I just don't think Maryland is going to get the necessary stops to win the game.
Offensively, these teams are both sloppy but good. Defensively, they both leave a lot to be desired

Yea, UNC will win, Terps D is weak. Trimble is damn good, fun watching Sheed light them up for 3.

I've watched a lot of the cheats in my day and this has the looks of a dangerous team with Paige. They can get easy buckets from multiple spots

Got to be impressed with UNC not giving in to the Md. come back and now in position to put it away. THR is whining about the refs . They cry when they win they cry when they lose. Got to be the most entitled group of people ever. OFC

Last edited:
This hole team is good but a strong defensive oriented team will expose their weaknesses I mean Paige is the only true deep threat and the twerps are just watching him chunk em as much as we are No D at all

UNC was very impressive tonight but when a teams commits 20 turn overs it makes it a whole lot easier. OFC

Maryland has over 80 points with 20+ turnovers... Sorry. Not impressed with Carolina.

Carolina could win every game by 40 and you wouldn't be impressed.

I didn't either team played bad defense. Are both stout? Hardly. But those were two of the best teams in the country playing tonight.

Man, Lehman sucks playing out of his position.

He was horrible tonight. How about that open look he had with about two minutes left that barely drew iron way left? Good lord. That dude always seemed to kill us his first two years at Maryland.

I think unc is really good but we can beat them if we play to their weakness, that being their perimeter D still sucks and putting them on the ft line.

We can definitely beat them. When I say they're good I'm not saying they're great or unbeatable. But they are good. That's plain to see. Im not sure we can put offense at all five positions like them though. They're tough to guard.

We can definitely beat them. When I say they're good I'm not saying they're great or unbeatable. But they are good. That's plain to see. Im not sure we can put offense at all five positions like them though. They're tough to guard.
Well, you're words imply otherwise. You said neither team played bad defense and Carolina still out of 90... Hmmmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT