ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

Not much a clue but sooner rather than later I would guess. If he's gonna reclassify,regardless of who he picks, it's needs to get done with some speed. That way he can get his credits finished and get into school ASAP. I would guess probably announce by first week of August the very latest. But speculation from me at best.

Again let's just see what happens from the Duke visit!
Apparently after his visit to Duke this weekend, he is visiting Arizona (who have zero scholarships left BTW, thank you Chase Jeter!!), and also USC (who do seem to pose a threat.) I would assume by early August a decision would have to be made.

Reactions: skysdad
Check out this typical UK scumbag...

"They start out recruiting a lot of the same players. Once they identify themselves as dukies, Cal is out.

It could be a wink, a floor slap, or a playful tug of Cal's pinky. But the minute he knows they are Dukie's, all contact ceases.

Once in a blue moon, he gets fooled until the very end. Nobody is perfect. But lucky for us, the dukies go to Duke. Couldn't imagine it any other way. I would hate to hate my own team.

Occasionally you do get an ok guy. Brandon Ingram was ok. But he was a Tar Heel who felt he had no choice. Even Tar Heels aren't as bad as dukies.
Yep. He was talking about Wendell Carter last year as the kid he wasn't even recruiting who listed UK on his final list.

Kennard, Okafor, Parker, Jackson, Allen-> all bags."

143 wcc31, Today at 8:55 PM

Wcc31 is the douchebag of all small dicked douchebags.
I dislike most of those posters on that cesspool message board(RR) especially the ones who wish harm on players and coaches. There was one idiot on that junk board saying they hoped our guys tore their ACL's. Just pure garbage most of those posters on that board.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wcc31 is the douchebag of all small dicked douchebags.
Yea he's the a**hat that wished harm on our players and Coach K. I think they are just extremely salty because it looks like they might miss out on Bagley after they thought he was pretty much a lock to go to uk

Yea he's the a**hat that wished harm on our players and Coach K. I think they are just extremely salty because it looks like they might miss out on Bagley after they thought he was pretty much a lock to go to uk

Or maybe they just haven't gotten over '92......or 2015!!!.....38-1 is still a pretty good record though !!!!

I work with them everyday.....you cannot have an intelligent sports conversations because bottom line for them is the mildcats are the best team ever, your team sucks, all refs cheat against kensuckuy

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
and I get SO SICK of hearing " we have the most storied program and richest tradition"
What story?
Who has the most championships? Not Kensucky
Who has been to the most final 4's? Not kensucky
who has never been on probation for recruiting viloations? Not kensucky
Who whines after every loos, blames the refs, and threatens their life? Ohhhhhh.......now I see what they mean by tradition and storied!!!

OK...I'm done....have a great day!

Or maybe they just haven't gotten over '92......or 2015!!!.....38-1 is still a pretty good record though !!!!

I work with them everyday.....you cannot have an intelligent sports conversations because bottom line for them is the mildcats are the best team ever, your team sucks, all refs cheat against kensuckuy
Lol you and me both man. I'm surrounded by them. Your right. You can't have a good conversation with most of them because they take it way too personally and want to get hostile and confrontational with you. I enjoy talking to the Louisville fans I work with though. I have good conversations with them and we always rag on uk and Cal. Lol

Reactions: Quavarius
johnl1219 said: ↑
"Actually, I have never read where Duke fans with actual knowledge said anything close to that about Bagley. All I read was that he was likely to stay out west."

"Are these the same Duke fans who said basically the same thing about Trevon Duval until you guys got desperate for an elite PG? Lol - Capel is turning Duke into the UNLV of the East Coast."

165 Cat Ballou, 14 minutes ago

The mere thought of Bagley perhaps going to Duke is driving those kitty cats absolutely crazy. Ha haaa...Not as if they needed any help getting to that CRAZY point.

johnl1219 said: ↑
"Actually, I have never read where Duke fans with actual knowledge said anything close to that about Bagley. All I read was that he was likely to stay out west."

"Are these the same Duke fans who said basically the same thing about Trevon Duval until you guys got desperate for an elite PG? Lol - Capel is turning Duke into the UNLV of the East Coast."

165 Cat Ballou, 14 minutes ago

The mere thought of Bagley perhaps going to Duke is driving those kitty cats absolutely crazy. Ha haaa...Not as if they needed any help getting to that CRAZY point.

To be fair, all indications were that he was going to stay out west, but the reclassifying thing has changed the game. Duke has been recruiting Bagley since he was a freshman so this isn't totally out of nowhere, but it definitely is an interesting development.

To be fair, all indications were that he was going to stay out west, but the reclassifying thing has changed the game. Duke has been recruiting Bagley since he was a freshman so this isn't totally out of nowhere, but it definitely is an interesting development.
Yea I had written Bagley off months ago because I thought for sure he was going to stay out west, but now I can't believe Duke might actually reel him in. Just WOW!

He knows his official starts tomorrow...

Hahaha pretty much. I'm giving what I can without ruining premium info. Honestly all I know is what I've paid for and what is public knowledge. I can tell you apparently there has been a interesting turn of events and it SEEMS Duke sits quite well. But I'm no actual insider, just a guy who pays some. Just a lil excited after the mass exodus we just had, that's all!

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Hahaha pretty much. I'm giving what I can without ruining premium info. Honestly all I know is what I've paid for and what is public knowledge. I can tell you apparently there has been a interesting turn of events and it SEEMS Duke sits quite well. But I'm no actual insider, just a guy who pays some. Just a lil excited after the mass exodus we just had, that's all!
thanks for the insight. Is it possible Bagley commits after the official visit?

Check out this loser....lol.

To all you Duke fans lurking on this board: I don't give a damn if Duke signed the whole top 10 in a particular class, K still wouldn't bring his team to Rupp to play. He'd still wanna play a home (Cameron) and neutral (NY or NJ) with UK. What a fearless leader of men y'all have. :pimp:

192 Cowtown Cat, Today at 6:18 PM

To all you Duke fans lurking on this board: I don't give a damn if Duke signed the whole top 10 in a particular class, K still wouldn't bring his team to Rupp to play. He'd still wanna play a home (Cameron) and neutral (NY or NJ) with UK. What a fearless leader of men y'all have. :pimp:

They are become more and more disturbed in the head over there. Just get Bagley to watch them absolutely implode. I know one thing! I will have my popcorn ready and Mountain Dew and a fully charged iPhone and iPad to enjoy the meltdown!

i never really get this duke plays in the toughest conference. all the road games are very hard. duke coming to these schools are those schools biggest home games. where is the tourney played not in fogg allen or rupp arena. played in huge big arenas.

i never really get this duke plays in the toughest conference. all the road games are very hard. duke coming to these schools are those schools biggest home games. where is the tourney played not in fogg allen or rupp arena. played in huge big arenas.
It really is an innane argument. Ok so Duke doesn't schedule one extra away game each year and now K isn't a leader? Good one! We play nine a year in conference, do they not count? Does the fact Duke plays a top schedule (usually top 10-20) each year not count? It's so stupid that you just have to laugh.

and I get SO SICK of hearing " we have the most storied program and richest tradition"
What story?
Who has the most championships? Not Kensucky
Who has been to the most final 4's? Not kensucky
who has never been on probation for recruiting viloations? Not kensucky
Who whines after every loos, blames the refs, and threatens their life? Ohhhhhh.......now I see what they mean by tradition and storied!!!

OK...I'm done....have a great day!
Don't forget the cheats, they always complain about our home cooking, our cheating refs and our shot clock. Well actually the cheats never lose to a team better than themselves.

Last edited:
Don't forget the cheats, they always complain about our home cooking, out cheating refs and our shot clock. Well actually the cheats never lose to a team better than themselves.
Left out our easy path in March Madness which is the only reason we have any National Championships

Duke stays in their brain. Their brain's seating capacity: Brain 0.5% Duke 99.5%

Reactions: KellenPatrick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT