ADVERTISEMENT

If you're headed to Winston-Salem on Wednesday

ConorONeill

Cameron Crazy
Staff
Aug 13, 2021
I want to make sure this info gets out there to as many people as possible:

Wake Forest is implementing a COVID-19 vaccine OR negative test requirement at Joel Coliseum, starting with Wednesday night's game. It is, essentially, the same policy that's been in place for attendance at Cameron all season.

The difference between Duke and Wake Forest is that this is the FIRST game of the season that WF's policy will be in affect. Hopefully things run smoothly with the verification process; but if you can, you should probably plan to get there as early as possible. (gates open 90 minutes before tip-off, which is 7 p.m.)

Here's more info:

To enter Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum and the Indoor Tennis Center, all patrons ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test taken within 48 hours of the event beginning on Jan. 12.

Prior to entry, fans must either:

· Show their vaccination card or photo or digital image with name and dosage history. Digital or photos of vaccination cards are acceptable.

OR

· Show their printed or digital negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test.

For more information on testing sites, please visit: https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-covid-19/testing/find-my-testing-place

Individuals who cannot provide proof of vaccination or a valid negative COVID-19 test according to the conditions outlined above will not be allowed to enter Wake Forest Athletics indoor events.

only for 12 or older? So for those under 12, who are positive, no problem.?????????????????????
Am I mis-reading that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT