ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

Who will Bagley be staying with during his visit?

Check out this loser....lol.

To all you Duke fans lurking on this board: I don't give a damn if Duke signed the whole top 10 in a particular class, K still wouldn't bring his team to Rupp to play. He'd still wanna play a home (Cameron) and neutral (NY or NJ) with UK. What a fearless leader of men y'all have. :pimp:

192 Cowtown Cat, Today at 6:18 PM

oh he mad

Cowtown CatSophomore
:joy: at these Duke fans with the whole copy/paste thing and pulling shit from this thread to their board. Yes, KellenPatrick, your coach will not play a home and home with UK. It's pretty common knowledge. He told Tubby Smith he would play UK at Cameron and then in NJ. See anything non factual there? Run tell that, bitch. Link that to your board. :popcorn:

Reactions: DukeDenver
oh he mad

Cowtown CatSophomore
:joy: at these Duke fans with the whole copy/paste thing and pulling shit from this thread to their board. Yes, KellenPatrick, your coach will not play a home and home with UK. It's pretty common knowledge. He told Tubby Smith he would play UK at Cameron and then in NJ. See anything non factual there? Run tell that, bitch. Link that to your board. :popcorn:

Maybe he has mad cow disease. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
oh he mad

Cowtown CatSophomore

Just saw that. What an ass clown. Lollll. Yes, K is SCARED to play true road games. F'ing dorks. Haaaaaaa.

Just saw that. What an ass clown. Lollll. Yes, K is SCARED to play true road games. F'ing dorks. Haaaaaaa.

You cant fix (or argue) with stupid. I remember DISTINCTLY the guy they called scum when he was at Memphis and call god now, being very open that he much prefers neutral site games vs home and home because he believes it gets you more ready for tournaments, which is not a bad philosophy in my opinion. If any coach is scared to go anywhere, I'd say Cal is scared to go to Indiana...he did say they would never play there again didn't he????

Not to get derailed again here but I had a record pop into my head while reading....

38-1, or 38-oh, depending on how you interpret it.....

The best part of all....I got to come to work and witness the tears!!!
Oh....and the abundant excuses!!
What else would you expect from a fan base that charges the football field in ecstasy as their team is losing in the last second......morons

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
johnl1219 said: ↑
"Actually, I have never read where Duke fans with actual knowledge said anything close to that about Bagley. All I read was that he was likely to stay out west."

"Are these the same Duke fans who said basically the same thing about Trevon Duval until you guys got desperate for an elite PG? Lol - Capel is turning Duke into the UNLV of the East Coast."

165 Cat Ballou, 14 minutes ago

The mere thought of Bagley perhaps going to Duke is driving those kitty cats absolutely crazy. Ha haaa...Not as if they needed any help getting to that CRAZY point.

Haha...that was me posting on the RR board. I find it funny that UK fans think we were saying Bagley had issues but now that he's considering Duke, we think he's perfect. I was just letting those guys know that I haven't seen any rational Duke fan call out Bagley for anything other than playing college B-Ball close to home.

Not sure where they get their info.

You cant fix (or argue) with stupid. I remember DISTINCTLY the guy they called scum when he was at Memphis and call god now, being very open that he much prefers neutral site games vs home and home because he believes it gets you more ready for tournaments, which is not a bad philosophy in my opinion. If any coach is scared to go anywhere, I'd say Cal is scared to go to Indiana...he did say they would never play there again didn't he????
Yep sure did. The only reason he went to Phog Allen was because of the SEC/BIG12 challenge. He was pretty much forced to go there. Otherwise he wouldn't have played there either. This year they have to go WVU. I hope WVU runs them out of the building!

Reactions: DukefanKY
Yep sure did. The only reason he went to Phog Allen was because of the SEC/BIG12 challenge. He was pretty much forced to go there. Otherwise he wouldn't have played there either. This year they have to go WVU. I hope WVU runs them out of the building!

Or.....hit a half court, very controversial clock beater to win by one!!!

The fact Calipari just lost with an all star squad and let RJ score 30+ points (not one double team), bbn needs to focus on how Cal will get over not having an elite college level PG this coming season. Cal's teams are trash without a lottery PG. The fact we are about to get Marvin, while making uk fans salty is priceless. I dislike uk fans with a passion.

Kansas now has a scholarship available. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bagley give them a hard look.

I'd be super surprised if KU was able to get in the mix. Marvin is in NC about to start his visit tomorrow. That'd be the coup of all coups if Self pulled that off. If Bagley doesn't reclassify, the story changes, but if his goal is to enter college this season, I can't see him going anywhere but Duke seeing as how that's who has spearheaded this motion.

morgousky said: ↑
"I've always been told the opposite by people I know from Nc. Always claimed NCState had the biggest following."

"Kinda puts into perspective as to how big UK's following is compared to Duke or any other team from NC. Kentucky is college basketball. Duke is a bunch of wannabes."

211 Cowtown Cat, 1 minute ago

I'd be super surprised if KU was able to get in the mix. Marvin is in NC about to start his visit tomorrow. That'd be the coup of all coups if Self pulled that off. If Bagley doesn't reclassify, the story changes, but if his goal is to enter college this season, I can't see him going anywhere but Duke seeing as how that's who has spearheaded this motion.
Yea. I think it might be too late for Kansas. Also the schools he is heavily considering(USC, Duke, and Arizona) he has family ties to. Also if he is to reclassify Bagley , I'm assuming would need to choose a school rather quickly. I'm just assuming because I am not really for sure how the reclassification process works especially getting this late into the summer. I would think there is s ton of paperwork involved.

morgousky said: ↑
"I've always been told the opposite by people I know from Nc. Always claimed NCState had the biggest following."

"Kinda puts into perspective as to how big UK's following is compared to Duke or any other team from NC. Kentucky is college basketball. Duke is a bunch of wannabes."

211 Cowtown Cat, 1 minute ago
The Duke fan base is just as big as the uk fan base. Heck you can go across the globe and find Duke fans like u could uk fans. His statement is just simply moronic.

Not to tee anyone off but I try to look at Duke basketball and sports in general with some objectivity. I think there is some truth to the cowtown cow shit fans statement but he's just a little piss ant sounding like a pre teen crybaby. I certainly don't think K is "afraid" to play in hostile environments but K is not stupid either. Its all about getting wins for the team and getting the best seeding possible in the tournament and certainly the less hostile crowds make that easier. Coach K does not like to play true away games for what ever reason and that just part of his success which no fan anywhere can argue with.

so playing in the champions classic, always a good preseason tournament, playing 1 of the top big 10 teams in the challenge, and playing in the best basketball conference. sounds like a pretty tough schedule to me every year.

Not to tee anyone off but I try to look at Duke basketball and sports in general with some objectivity. I think there is some truth to the cowtown cow shit fans statement but he's just a little piss ant sounding like a pre teen crybaby. I certainly don't think K is "afraid" to play in hostile environments but K is not stupid either. Its all about getting wins for the team and getting the best seeding possible in the tournament and certainly the less hostile crowds make that easier. Coach K does not like to play true away games for what ever reason and that just part of his success which no fan anywhere can argue with.

It's all about money. Duke basketball can make more money by playing neutral site games than going on the road. It makes more financial sense to play at neutral sites: fans get a big time game and Duke splits the profits. Duke isn't relying on state funds like U.K. and UNC. Duke basketball is also supporting other programs at Duke as well.

IF Kansas can get him to visit...BIG IF... I'd say it's a toss up between Duke and KU.

KU only has three post players on their roster as compared to 7 or so on Duke's.

As it stands right now, those are the only two schools on his list with a scholly available if I'm not mistaken. Both would be very attractive destinations.

Still think it's Duke, but I wouldn't rule out the Jayhawks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT