ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Gameday Thread Deleted?

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Hey @christophero curious why you started a gameday thread Friday morning for a Saturday game? Had it called to my attention by a couple other posters. Not a big deal, just odd. 15 years of gameday thread starting I've never had that happen....

A mod had to have come in and deleted my thread from early Saturday morning (obviously I'm also a mod, but I didn't catch it). What you maybe don't realize is I typically put some thought and time into writing these and schedule them to post ON GAMEDAY.

So while it probably seems a touch petty that I'm a little protective of my gameday threads (after all, it's just a gameday thread, right?) I've literally done it for 15 years and during that time, the only time someone else has posted a thread is when I've been unable to get it done. Maybe 1-2 times and I've asked a poster to pick up the slack for me.

Just FYI

Reactions: Fourteen44
Hey @christophero curious why you started a gameday thread Friday morning for a Saturday game? Had it called to my attention by a couple other posters. Not a big deal, just odd. 15 years of gameday thread starting I've never had that happen....

A mod had to have come in and deleted my thread from early Saturday morning (obviously I'm also a mod, but I didn't catch it). What you maybe don't realize is I typically put some thought and time into writing these and schedule them to post ON GAMEDAY.

So while it probably seems a touch petty that I'm a little protective of my gameday threads (after all, it's just a gameday thread, right?) I've literally done it for 15 years and during that time, the only time someone else has posted a thread is when I've been unable to get it done. Maybe 1-2 times and I've asked a poster to pick up the slack for me.

Just FYI
Sorry Kville, I didn’t delete your thread just merged the two.

Just wanted to talk about the game. Won't happen again.
Listen, this isn’t my ego or a dumb reprimand or anything like that. I’m not that ridiculous.

Just simply a reminder of a little tradition around here. This page has changed so much in the last year it’s incredible. A year ago you would’ve been swarmed with people telling you starting that was sacrilegious ha ha.

It’s fine - obviously everyone wants to talk the game, that’s not a problem. Just start a pregame thread entitled, “let’s talk Louisville”

Listen, this isn’t my ego or a dumb reprimand or anything like that. I’m not that ridiculous.

Just simply a reminder of a little tradition around here. This page has changed so much in the last year it’s incredible. A year ago you would’ve been swarmed with people telling you starting that was sacrilegious ha ha.

It’s fine - obviously everyone wants to talk the game, that’s not a problem. Just start a pregame thread entitled, “let’s talk Louisville”

Anyway, most importantly, let us congratulate christophero for his Bengals making the Super Bowl. I enjoy his posts. Pretty diverse list of favorite teams for him: Duke, Bengals, UCLA, Braves....

Reactions: christophero
After reading this thread, I feel I should be mailed a certificate in Passive Aggressiveness
You don’t know me too well ha ha. There’s not a whole lot of passive aggressive to my game. If I’m angry, I’ll let you know.

If passive aggressiveness was picked up by my post, it was certainly unintended. It was meant to be genuine.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Sorry. On second thought, you said your friend is a Georgia football and Braves fan... Bengals and Braves would have been too much for one year

Reactions: christophero
You don’t know me too well ha ha. There’s not a whole lot of passive aggressive to my game. If I’m angry, I’ll let you know.

If passive aggressiveness was picked up by my post, it was certainly unintended. It was meant to be genuine.
Lol i was hoping you’d go gangsta

Reactions: geddoughton23
K-Ville is as dependable as the sun rising when it comes to game day posts. Consistent and always nice to see.

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT