ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

Not anymore. Got banned for bashing Jay Bilas, of all things:)

Annnnddd just to point out, every single time I did I had a half dozen UK fans getting their panties SO wickedly twisted out of shape it was hard to even have a reasonable conversation. "DUKE SUCKS, YOU SUCK, STOP COMING HERE TO DISCUSS DUKE EVEN THOUGH WE DISCUSS DUKE MORE THAN WE DISCUSS UK, RATFACE SUCKS, LANCE THOMAS IS A CHEATER AND NONE OF YOUR TITLES COUNT AND ARGGHH!!!" You know, that sort of thing.
Or Duke has no talent in the NBA other than Kyrie:rolleyes:

For the life of me idk why people go outside their home board to discuss anything. For every one reasonable response you are going to get five other ridiculously ignorant your team sucks you suck responses.

Reactions: hart2chesson
For the life of me idk why people go outside their home board to discuss anything. For every one reasonable response you are going to get five other ridiculously ignorant your team sucks you suck responses.
That's what saying. It just grinds my gears when a fan of an opposing team (and it's always uk or unx) comes here and tells who our starters will be next year, who our next coach will be and so on.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Not as much as I enjoyed your wife, but it was a close second.

You know I've been posting a long time and have seen a lot of post from some very crude people Why would you want to post something like this . There is no reason or excuse for it. What kind of person are you really. You hide behind your nickname knowing the only thing that can happen to you is being banned. I wonder if you have a wife, daughter or mother. Maybe you don't have a wife or daughter. Maybe you're about 14 years old , I don't know but regardless of how old you are you need to learn a little tack. If you have a daughter would you want her to marry a man like you. If you have a wife would she be pleased with what you posted. And with Mother's Day coming up did she raise a son to be like you. You a crude sir and not only an embarrassment to this board but I feel most UK fans would be embarrassed with this. I hope I never see one of the Duke fans post that. If so I think our mods would not tolerate it. No replies to you from QC or any justifies the trash and disrespect from you have shown. Maybe the worst poster I've ever heard and no reply from you to me will witty or cute. Wish you would just go back to setting off fire crackers in your neighbors mail boxes. OFC

Not anymore. Got banned for bashing Jay Bilas, of all things:)

Annnnddd just to point out, every single time I did I had a half dozen UK fans getting their panties SO wickedly twisted out of shape it was hard to even have a reasonable conversation. "DUKE SUCKS, YOU SUCK, STOP COMING HERE TO DISCUSS DUKE EVEN THOUGH WE DISCUSS DUKE MORE THAN WE DISCUSS UK, RATFACE SUCKS, LANCE THOMAS IS A CHEATER AND NONE OF YOUR TITLES COUNT AND ARGGHH!!!" You know, that sort of thing.
All caps? I remember my first text message

You know I've been posting a long time and have seen a lot of post from some very crude people Why would you want to post something like this . There is no reason or excuse for it. What kind of person are you really. You hide behind your nickname knowing the only thing that can happen to you is being banned. I wonder if you have a wife, daughter or mother. Maybe you don't have a wife or daughter. Maybe you're about 14 years old , I don't know but regardless of how old you are you need to learn a little tack. If you have a daughter would you want her to marry a man like you. If you have a wife would she be pleased with what you posted. And with Mother's Day coming up did she raise a son to be like you. You a crude sir and not only an embarrassment to this board but I feel most UK fans would be embarrassed with this. I hope I never see one of the Duke fans post that. If so I think our mods would not tolerate it. No replies to you from QC or any justifies the trash and disrespect from you have shown. Maybe the worst poster I've ever heard and no reply from you to me will witty or cute. Wish you would just go back to setting off fire crackers in your neighbors mail boxes. OFC

That's the kind of response u would get on their board if u are a fan of another school trying to have a decent conversation about basketball and they disagree with u.

That's what saying. It just grinds my gears when a fan of an opposing team (and it's always uk or unx) comes here and tells who our starters will be next year, who our next coach will be and so on.

Wish they would stay away too...Got your back QC!! OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Okay okay okay guys... There are plenty of good posters from other schools. If JPScott or Jimbo or Jarms or whoever came over from the UK side, they would be perfectly good posters. Don't let the wide array of idiots make you forget that.

Okay okay okay guys... There are plenty of good posters from other schools. If JPScott or Jimbo or Jarms or whoever came over from the UK side, they would be perfectly good posters. Don't let the wide array of idiots make you forget that.

Aye aye sgt!!

OFC

Reactions: TheDude1
I never really post on here but check out other teams boards from time to time. This pus*y is an embarrassment. No sane U.K. Fan would claim him. He has a child's mentality.

Last edited:
I never really post on here but check out other teams boards from time. This pus*y is an embarrassment. No sane U.K. Fan would claim him. He has a child's mentality.

Thank you. He's an embarrassment to fans every where. Really he's an embarrassment to all people. You'd expect something like this guy on Jerry Springer. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT