ADVERTISEMENT

Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
Has anyone watched this yet on Netflix? If so, what did you think?

The reviews seem to be across the board. The little I've read on Hernandez's story has me somewhat intrigued. I like that it's only three parts and isn't something I have to invest a lot of time into.

I watched it. It was decent - good, not great. It is, as the title suggests, more about their perception of his mentality more so than a detailed account of the incidents, trials, etc. (they spend a lot of time discussing his likely difficulties with his sexuality in a masculine sport for example). I am always surprised how the film makers acquire certain things, like audio recordings of his prison phone calls. I wouldn't think that sort of stuff falls under freedom if information.

Reactions: dukiejay
Thanks. Any perspective someone can offer I appreciate. I'll probably try and watch it in the coming days/weeks.

I watched it. It was quite sad but no matter the different things that happened to him that they detailed (perhaps excuse making), he was clearly a sociopath murderer, so yeah, don’t feel bad for him.

Reactions: dukiejay
I watched it. It was quite sad but no matter the different things that happened to him that they detailed (perhaps excuse making), he was clearly a sociopath murderer, so yeah, don’t feel bad for him.

Without question.

Reactions: timo0402
I watched it and found it interesting. I've heard a lot of the material before in other docs, but there was some new stuff too. As an aside, I always suspected he would end up jail based on his time at UF. I work with many UF alums and the stories were bad then. I never thought it would be murder though.

Crazy thing is he’s not the only athlete that did or is doing this stuff while getting paid millions

Can't believe that Belichik didn't have a Tight End this year. Gronk and Hernandez were unstoppable

Just finished watching it. It’s good. What a twisted up guy.

Just got through watching it . What a complicated individual he was and an equally life he lived . OFC

Just finished watching and like many others have said, it was sad. None of those people, nor their family, deserved that. I will say this, what I took from it the most is what an amazingly strong and wonderful woman Odin Lloyds mom is.

Just finished watching and like many others have said, it was sad. None of those people, nor their family, deserved that. I will say this, what I took from it the most is what an amazingly strong and wonderful woman Odin Lloyds mom is.
I would add the person i feel just as bad for is Aaron Hernandez’s daughter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT