ADVERTISEMENT

I love Jon Scheyer

This may be one of those better left unsaid thoughts there pal.

Come on, now;) Every Duke fan ever loves Jon Scheyer. One of our best, and a real credit to the institution in many ways. Love hearing Gerald Henderson referencing Jon in every broadcast this year:)

Reactions: Mac9192
Come on, now;) Every Duke fan ever loves Jon Scheyer. One of our best, and a real credit to the institution in many ways. Love hearing Gerald Henderson referencing Jon in every broadcast this year:)
I agree. Scheyer just went about his business. Probably very underrated with how basketball smart he was.

He's like that clean cut, all American, boy next door....Calls your parents Mr. and Mrs........and will cut your heart out with a dagger 3!!!

Scheyer hardly ever turned the ball over. He was so efficient. I liked Scheyer but Singler was my favorite player on that team.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukehokie
I remember K's saying something about how Jon never had a bad day for focus or having his head in the right place or something. On the court, that is, as there's also that story from 2011 about Wojo's giving him a 2-hour ride home to Glenbrook when Jon forgot to arrange his own ride home after a Duke game he attended.

He's got to be the best possible choice for Duke-superstar-who-failed-the-eye-test.

Scheyer had a million different ways to score. Very resourceful as a player. I am certain, dead certain, he will be a great coach. That must be why he's already sitting right next to Coach K. K sees greatness in him.

I remember K's saying something about how Jon never had a bad day for focus or having his head in the right place or something. On the court, that is, as there's also that story from 2011 about Wojo's giving him a 2-hour ride home to Glenbrook when Jon forgot to arrange his own ride home after a Duke game he attended.

He's got to be the best possible choice for Duke-superstar-who-failed-the-eye-test.

To be fair, doesn't he only have one good one now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT