ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Flip, Foster

Man Duke just has to get healthy. Speedy recovery for both of them. Not worried about the loss Saturday came down to the end and Wake just finished better. Duke will be fine just need both them back soon.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Thanks Conor. I would like to think Duke can handle Louisville without Caleb and probably without Flip. If nothing else it will give Stewart some court time without looking over his shoulder (at least until he gets his 5th foul).

But we'll definitely need to be at full strength for the last 3 games of the regular season.

I hate this for Caleb. I feel like he was progressing and getting more confident. He and Stewart need all the PT they can get so they can be ready to step in next season.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I hate this for Caleb. I feel like he was progressing and getting more confident. He and Stewart need all the PT they can get so they can be ready to step in next season.
Lift, same here buddy. IIRC, Foster hit a couple 3s against Wake, and he has been slowly shooting better and driving to the cup. OFC

Do you think Reeves and Schutt are still with the team? All haven't seen them on the bench, or any videos. May have missed them but don't think I did.

Reactions: jamsession2
Do you think Reeves and Schutt are still with the team? All haven't seen them on the bench, or any videos. May have missed them but don't think I did.
Reeves was on the bench last night but don't think Schutt was there.

Caleb, man, what a bummer for that kid. He was playing well before this foot BS happened that seemingly occurs with every team we put on the court each year. Our chances of seeing him for UVA, State, or the Cheaters are almost 0%. Let's hope he gets healthy, and we see him get at least a little burn in DC. We need him for a serious run in the Big Dance.

I am not optimistic for Foster’s return at minimum, before the NCAA tournament.

This is going to force Duke to go bigger at times.

Never know, it could end up being a blessing in disguise if Power and Stewart’s increase in minutes results in a rapid increase in development.

During the game we saw Flip, Power and Stewart out there at the same time among other bigger lineups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT