ADVERTISEMENT

Hagans @ UK...

BlueDevils725

Starter
Jan 12, 2015

Not a good look for the ole Kensucky Wildcats, especially after Hagans didn't travel with the team for yesterdays game @ Florida.
Imagine if this was Duke, we'd be burned to the ground right? I'm glad the guys Coach K gets are always about each other and not themselves, despite our frustrations sometimes with our young players, there's no denying we recruit some really good kids.

Part of me says more power to him.

The other part of me says he’s an idiot. Rules are rules.

What a dumb thing to do, in any situation ever. He’s going to end up getting robbed!

Agree but Cal won't take the blame. OTOH, his staff is in big trouble. Obviously a failure in scouting reports. At least they were smart enough to make it in cash. No paper trail so they can try to claim it was Monopoly money if they take any real heat.

Refused to go back in the game the other night, takes a leave the next game...now this. Kid doesn't seem very smart.

We’ll probably get some trolls from rump rafters over soon to try and justify it.

We’ll probably get some trolls from rump rafters over soon to try and justify it.

Remember a few years ago, Hagans was named on the FBI investigation saying he was about to get paid by one of the shoe guys. Maybe he did get paid??

Reactions: QC Dukie
Remember how the posters from rupp’s idiots claim Ashton Hagans is better than Tre Jones hahahaha

Refused to go back in the game the other night, takes a leave the next game...now this. Kid doesn't seem very smart.
Or he may be very smart. He might be holding out for more money and the video might be a--- or else I talk threat. Is RR sweating yet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT