ADVERTISEMENT

Grady transferring from Davidson

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
If Keels doesn’t sign with Duke he would be another option. Washington however might be a better fit
since he is more of a true point guard.

Timing just wasn’t right. Not sure if Duke ever had a chance but if DJ goes pro and Keels doesn’t sign then Grady would have gotten 30 minutes a game. I think if Duke were to consider a transfer it should be a multi year player.

Reactions: christophero
If DJ goes pro and Keels doesn't sign we are in trouble, unless we get a home run transfer.

Unless DJ is going to play overseas or in the G League, he isn’t playing pro ball next year. Now, is there a shot Keels pulls a shocker and goes somewhere besides Duke? Yes..

I'm not sure I would call that a shocker. I am optimistic but wouldn't be at all surprised if he picked Villanova.

Do not understand why Duke was not in the picture for this guy, given our desperation need for a PG. He must have talent if Cal invested a scholly in him.
I think most of Cals main guards are gone to the league. Duke still has Roach at point.

Marreon Jackson the MAC player of the year is transferring. 34 percent 3 PT shooter . Had 178 assists.If he were not a senior I would say offer him . Unless we want to be doing the same thing next year we should look at underclassman transfers . Hope after Sunday we only need a reserve PF/C to complete the roster.

I have a hard time seeing Duke do much on the transfer market. Between likely returners and incoming players, there is a presumed starter at every spot. I would guess 99% of transfers are moving in search of bigger opportunities. They might be able to find a guy like Nemhard for Gonzaga who was willing to take a smaller role on a really good team, but I really don't see them doing much, particularly if Keels does end up here. The thing that could change that is something unexpected with DJ.

Do not understand why Duke was not in the picture for this guy, given our desperation need for a PG. He must have talent if Cal invested a scholly in him.

i don’t get it either but after the staff went after tape last year it almost makes sense

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT