ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Cameron on Saturday

There’s a sort of upper terrace place with entrances via the museum. I’d enter there about 45 minutes before tip and look at all the goods. Then I’d sit in my seat 15-20 minutes pre tip to take it all in. You could also mill around the lower level if they will let you.

If I go to a game on a Saturday (UK fan) at Rupp I always go early that morning so me and my kid can walk around and look at things. 9 times outta 10 we run into most of the players and he gets autographs and pics. I’m sure it’s not that much different at Duke so I would go early with it being your first time and do what the above poster said, take it all in.

Reactions: PixelDevil
If I go to a game on a Saturday (UK fan) at Rupp I always go early that morning so me and my kid can walk around and look at things. 9 times outta 10 we run into most of the players and he gets autographs and pics. I’m sure it’s not that much different at Duke so I would go early with it being your first time and do what the above poster said, take it all in.

What brings you over here, Scotty? Just FYI, there is a low tolerance for UK fans here at the moment because of an influx of trolls when the first Zion/trial stuff came out.

I’m like JC Hammock man I just like to talk basketball. I kno you see me give UNC fans hell (which should get me brownie points here) but that’s only because when I posted over on THR I was respectful for a long time even after I was attacked with the “UK’s dirty” and “We don’t care what the NCAA said we know Cal is dirty”. When I started coming back at those guys all the sudden I was a troll or a trouble maker. I can talk basketball and be respectful even when somebody don’t agree with what I’m saying. That’s what makes message boards fun.

Reactions: CNDBlueDevil
A uk fan telling a Duke fan how to spend his Saturday at Cameron??

I’m like JC Hammock man I just like to talk basketball. I kno you see me give UNC fans hell (which should get me brownie points here) but that’s only because when I posted over on THR I was respectful for a long time even after I was attacked with the “UK’s dirty” and “We don’t care what the NCAA said we know Cal is dirty”. When I started coming back at those guys all the sudden I was a troll or a trouble maker. I can talk basketball and be respectful even when somebody don’t agree with what I’m saying. That’s what makes message boards fun.

The UNC fans are straight insane. Cory is just trolling at this point... I think the other ones are too. But I think they also believe the nonsense they spew out? Lunacy.

Just be very polite here; as I said, there was just a raft of trolling UK fans here, so everyone is sort of fed up with UK fans. Just a heads up.

The UNC fans are straight insane. Cory is just trolling at this point... I think the other ones are too. But I think they also believe the nonsense they spew out? Lunacy.

Just be very polite here; as I said, there was just a raft of trolling UK fans here, so everyone is sort of fed up with UK fans. Just a heads up.

Will do man appreciate it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT