ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Is it just me or have them good rebounding teams been dangerous in March ? Memory’s blurry but I want to say Kentucky was, and UNC was a couple years ago or something, and that carried them through the tournament .

I know for sure some past Kentucky teams have relied heavily on rebounding ...I want to say that last UNC title team was the same. ?

Duke 2010 won with rebounding, defense, and great guard play. Roy’s teams always rebound no matter who is his personnel in the post. They get by with a lot of over the backs but still they some how are good at it every year.

I think his head is still big from the one stop he got on Zion in the all star game. He may want to worry about if he has to check Zion or Cam for more than a 1-2 possessions. Dude really need to worry about him and his team instead of throwing shade. He will have to see them at least twice.
Saw him play RJ in a real game last year.It did not turn out that well for him.He is going to be a really good player but he and the Heels fans have let the McDonald’s game go to their heads.Josh Macrobert killed Handbrough in the all star game too.That did not work out so well for us

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous of the attention he's missing out on with his whiny ass. Probably need to worry about how to get a starting spot! Bit-- A--

From Little last night:
“It's a process," Little says. "I'm fortunate to be in a program that wants to win rather than just be a showcase.”

Nassir Little turning defense into offense. #ESPNU pic.twitter.com/P7hE3bnsBT

— HargraveConsulting (@HargraveGlobal) November 10, 2018

Somebody should inform Little it’s entirely possible to do both things. He’s 19 now....it’s time to be introduced to reality and the real world.

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous of the attention he's missing out on with his whiny ass. Probably need to worry about how to get a starting spot! Bit-- A--

From Little last night:
“It's a process," Little says. "I'm fortunate to be in a program that wants to win rather than just be a showcase.”

Are they trying to win next year or this year

Reactions: timo0402
Sounds like something Roy would whisper in his ear ...little tropical egg head SB.... hehehe na but yea I can’t wait to play UNC

It is most definitely a process for freshmen. But, what coach doesn’t start the best player on the team. Like you said Roy is for sure in his ear. The guy should be starting and playing 30 minutes a game.

What handle do you think Little posts under while on THR? Seems like he would fit right in.

From Little last night:

Can you imagine Coach K's reaction if one of the Duke players made this statement? But you got to think about their coach and remember that he's also a typical tar heel fan and that's just the carolina way. It's a pitiful program. Just pitiful. OFC

In tonights tar heel destruction of
Stanford little scored 8 points going 4 of 10 from the field proving his point that being in a program that wins instead of showcasing. How unselfish is that
I ask. How do the heels keep getting these team first players. Here's a player with the ability to put up 30 points every game but chooses to come off the bench in a complimentary role. OFC
FC

Stanford little scored 8 points going 4 of 10 from the field proving his point that being in a program that wins instead of showcasing. How unselfish is that
I ask. How do the heels keep getting these team first players. Here's a player with the ability to put up 30 points every game but chooses to come off the bench in a complimentary role. OFC
FC

Other than early in this decade Roy has some how found a way to keep players in his program. They don’t seem to leave early to the pros. also they don’t transfer. Not sure how they do it because all other programs go through this. Even the best ones.

Little is Talented enough to be averaging 17 and 7 in 30 minutes a game. Him playing only 20 a game is bizarre. But again ty Lawson only averaged 20 minutes a game his freshmen year. And unc fans wonder why fans and even recruits wonder about their ability to put one n done talents in the right situation.

FC
Also will add. Do we know that little is that happy about it? He is one of the top talents of this class. I don’t think he will be patient for that long. But who knows. Roy or someone at unc seems to be able to convince some of these guys to stay longer than most expected.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
“OK, start right here --- after 3 games I will state without hesitation that there is no trio of players on any college team that is better than our Senior core of Luke, Kenny and post-surgery Cam. Nowhere, no how... not in Durham, Lawrence, Lexington, Charlottesville, or anywhere else.”

-Stats and Stuff

“OK, start right here --- after 3 games I will state without hesitation that there is no trio of players on any college team that is better than our Senior core of Luke, Kenny and post-surgery Cam. Nowhere, no how... not in Durham, Lawrence, Lexington, Charlottesville, or anywhere else.”

-Stats and Stuff
You can't fix stupid!

-Stats and Stuff
Good lord......

-Stats and Stuff

Hahaha....wow! What a complete idiot.

-Stats and Stuff

What will he say when we beat them by 30?

The same thing UK fans said, "The refs cost them the game and Duke played their best game ever and we played our worst." Oh and Roy nerds to be fired!

They would say that even if we won by 1. Also, a buddy of mine told my wife that UNC is the only team in the country that can stop Zion and RJ. My wife asked him what prescription medicine he was snorting.

Big mouth little with a whopping 8 points in 24 minutes of action! But less not read into this, he's not about showcasing remember. He is going to get his ass handed to him on a damn paper plate.

-Stats and Stuff

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT