ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

NewRumor has it that Lyin Zion is coming as a heavyweight. Rival players can get their kicks by backing off and let Lyin Zion shoot his bricks.

zion_juicing.jpg

Steat, one of the biggest idiots at THR posted this today.
The last real picture I saw of Zion, he looked like he was in pretty damn good shape. He's gonna be a beast come November.

Lion (the correct spelling) Zion is coming alright, and it won't be pretty for any Heels that get in his way.

W3vBWfa.jpg

And for the ridiculous notion that he's fat...take a look at this vid from a couple of days ago when he trolled LiAngelo Ball's 'dead legs'.
Not only are the dunks insane, but he's shirtless, and it's plain to see he's not fat.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/29/zion-williamson-liangelo-ball-dunk-contest/

OFC

I’ve basically been trolling THR and what’s up with that BillyL character? He posts are hilarious but he really thinks they are intelligent. There a few others, strumming something is the biggest apologist since Obama, and heelsnoir is just arrogant. I have to say from reading this board we are lucky to be who we are. Those boys seriously need Prozac or something. What a crowd, what a crowd!
Been lurking here awhile but I’m about to bust this mutha out. Peace!

Reactions: skysdad
Yet another thread at RR talking about how "glad" they are, in hindsight, that they didn't get Zion. One says they dont want a "fat" drunker anyhow. Lolll. Such a jealous bunch of morons.

Yet another thread at RR talking about how "glad" they are, in hindsight, that they didn't get Zion. One says they dont want a "fat" drunker anyhow. Lolll. Such a jealous bunch of morons.
Remember when they were foaming at the mouth for him. Bunch of idiots they are. Lol

Rips Rafters giddy over new team. Certainly better than the other OAD classes with the new king of basketball Reid Travis. An older OAD is the answer.

Reactions: GillJET
Gary has started a new rumor. Barrett and Reddish had a fight. The guy must really have strong ties with the Duke staff. I thought Reddish was in a boot with a stress injury. He very clearly knows more than our insiders.

Gary has started a new rumor. Barrett and Reddish had a fight. The guy must really have strong ties with the Duke staff. I thought Reddish was in a boot with a stress injury. He very clearly knows more than our insiders.

You gotta be kidding. On second thought it is coming from the guru. OFC

Reactions: dukejames
Yes! I was waiting for this post on THR after that gutsy performance against the powerhouse Terriers who boast the nation's 169th ranked offense, 172nd ranked defense, 203rd best assist team, and 222nd best rebounding team.

"Dook is good they aren't that good. I remember when we looked insanely impressive in the Maui invitational in 2016-17 we came back to earth... They will as well. I am much more impressed with our win..."

I just had a good buddy of mine that's a tar hole fan call me. His first words were "Da*% man, if ya'll don't win it all this year."
Any other fan that isn't worried that what happened last night may not happen to their team is taking some serious medicine.

The thread is back. Wonderful. Those who haven't been banned that just posted on this thread bye bye. Ponarkel still has not been banned to my knowledge . I think I will tell him to just say nothing about unc or thr and see if he last.It's still fun. OFC

Last edited:
Yes! I was waiting for this post on THR after that gutsy performance against the powerhouse Terriers who boast the nation's 169th ranked offense, 172nd ranked defense, 203rd best assist team, and 222nd best rebounding team.

"Dook is good they aren't that good. I remember when we looked insanely impressive in the Maui invitational in 2016-17 we came back to earth... They will as well. I am much more impressed with our win..."
Wow what an idiot! I can’t wait for Duke to beat the breaks off of them and Luke Maye in the nose dome.

Big Luke Maye chomping the bit now for the UK matchup. Should get some good material about that game soon from THR.

[QUOTE="HeLooks2MuchLikeDave, post: 11293406, member:

"Dook is good they aren't that good. I remember when we looked insanely impressive in the Maui invitational in 2016-17 we came back to earth... They will as well. I am much more impressed with our win..."[/QUOTE]

You can’t teach stupid.

More impressed by an 11 point win over wofford?? Gotcha
Hahahah I was just about to copy and paste that idiots post...hey he explained exactly why he was more impressed too...something about a new stadium and blah blah road win lmao!!!!!

Last edited:
Let me do some more snooping while I’m free and see what I can can dig up there lmao

I wonder if they really understand over at thr hoe dumb they really are. Ponarkel told me to say that. OFC

I couldn't help myself this morning when I asked a Hole fan if he was still glad they didn't land Zion. His comment was, "yeah, he's overrated and we're fine without him." He also said that Duke has no depth and Kentucky wasn't any good either. Anybody hear any other stupid comments from Hole fans?

Just got some really bad news Big Luke is going to guard Zion. You know what that means Zion probably won’t score or get a rebound.Our season is over

Reactions: hart2chesson
I couldn't help myself this morning when I asked a Hole fan if he was still glad they didn't land Zion. His comment was, "yeah, he's overrated and we're fine without him." He also said that Duke has no depth and Kentucky wasn't any good either. Anybody hear any other stupid comments from Hole fans?
Just the "our victory over Wofford was more impressive" I don't know if it gets dumber than that.

Reactions: dukesince91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT