ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Went over to Rafters after UK took another ass kicking by UF just to check out their game thread and it was just as I expected. About a minute into the game about 90% of the posts were about the refs screwing them. Lolll. Of course they are kitties! Game just started and they were giving themselves that built in excuse just in case. Soooo predictable. Bunch of paranoid nut jobs.

Reactions: skysdad
Went over to Rafters after UK took another ass kicking by UF just to check out their game thread and it was just as I expected. About a minute into the game about 90% of the posts were about the refs screwing them. Lolll. Of course they are kitties! Game just started and they were giving themselves that built in excuse just in case. Soooo predictable. Bunch of paranoid nut jobs.

For the life of me I don't understand why UK and unc fans don't get along. You would think thr and RR are the same board.In fact I know there a a few of them because some where in his archives of legendary photo's are UK and unc buddies, cousin, brothers or whatever getting along just fine. dirt if you can round that one up along with the Mullet family I'm sure some of our newer posters would love them. Both are dirt HOF'ers. OFC

From GoNtheDistance about the loss in Cameron

“Did u see who got pinned under the goal again and got dunked on? Our boy Luke.

He should walk home and I think he knows it. He’s said “my bad” tonight more than we’ve been called for fouls.”

I horse laughed at this for like 5 minutes.

From GoNtheDistance about the loss in Cameron

“Did u see who got pinned under the goal again and got dunked on? Our boy Luke.

He should walk home and I think he knows it. He’s said “my bad” tonight more than we’ve been called for fouls.”

I horse laughed at this for like 5 minutes.

Dammit, that's funny as hell, Dadz! I'm going to have to head over there a little later, but I've got to do my housework here shortly.

OFC

Dammit, that's funny as hell, Dadz! I'm going to have to head over there a little later, but I've got to do my housework here shortly.

OFC

I went over and made a post....I think it was actually my first ever. I may get blasted for it, but I just don't have the hatred for them that most Duke fans do. I've said that before. I think I just pour so much out on ky, that I don't have much left for them!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
They’re actually trashing other posters to stop blaming the refs. Which I found funny.

Yeah, even some of the posters over there are finally realizing how stupid it looks to continue blaming the refs for every single loss. All teams get bad calls against them, but you don't lose every game by a ref conspiracy against the Heels.

OFC

I went over and made a post....I think it was actually my first ever. I may get blasted for it, but I just don't have the hatred for them that most Duke fans do. I've said that before. I think I just pour so much out on ky, that I don't have much left for them!!

I've never made a post over there basketball related, only to Mike Irby about his illness. I just love to read the hilarity.

OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
From Snoopy2000 in the game thread at THR:

While I know it is a great rivalry it just not seem the same since dook went the OAD route. Knowing that Bagley and others are probably not even attending class this semester kind of makes college basketball kind of hypocritical. Basically dook and Kentucky are developmental programs for the NBA.

LOL our players aren't attending classes is a comment coming from a UNC fan? LOL

Oh and still no stats thread from Guru Gary

Reactions: Dad2ze
Jesus, I was just going to post that. That turd blossom actually has the balls to complain that the rivalry doesn’t mean much because our guys don’t go to class?

Holy mother of god. It’s like they don’t remember their players didn’t go to class for like two decades, and the whole world knows it.

What assholes.

Gary got his stats and stuff up, pure gold as usual.

“Yesterday, I opined we had a chance of getting a fair shake from the crew of zebras that had been assigned. Other than actually getting a few travelling calls right, I was sadly mistaken :(.”

“We dissected their Zone and got what we wanted. Scoff at this stat at your peril, we had, count em, 32 Blown Assists.”

Reactions: dukiejay
The best part of the thread is when BillyL says Berry played scared. Then a mod blasts him for saying that.

What makes it funny is that it was a direct quote from Berry where he says he played scared. Not wanting to acknowledge he was wrong, the mod tries to make a distinction between being scared and playing scared and blah blah blah.

Moral of the story, thank you mods for not being like them, haha.

In Guru Gary’s stats and stuff thread after the ACCT championship game he started it off by saying “and this will be brief then went on to type 7 paragraphs that were each like 4-5 lines long lol

He's getting a little 'sensitive' about other posters calling him out for blaming the refs every game, but even in this one he does it...but in a quieter way. He can never, ever not mention...it's just not possible. Here's a paragraph from his stats & stuff (I put in bold and underlined the key sentence:

- Honestly, I could never get into enjoying watching this game, and not just because watching UVA often ranks with watching a bumper-pool tournament. When it became apparent early that they were fresh and focused, topped off with the crew that was assigned, I got that bad feeling in the gut this one wasn't gonna end well. But hey, in a way we were playing with house money with a looming solid #2 seed --- and at least dookie-V won't get to bitch about us getting a #1... ;)

OFC

Sacha Killeya-Jones is no longer considering UNC as a transfer destination... A couple of comments from THR:

RoseHeel: Supposedly it's grades
tarheels0015: If it's due to grades should be easy to enroll at dook

jonz0.jpg

Are they not saying any stupid stuff, or are we all banned and can’t go over to check it out?
I miss this thread.

Prolly already been said but when somebody don’t tell them how great UNCheat is they start telling the mods to “Take out the trash”! I know BBN has some crazies but I’d rather have crazies over the holier than thou jackasses that UNCheat has as fans.

This thread had to be brought back because I think I found one of the dumbest things FlaTarheel has ever said(at least IMO)

"We"?
I know more about dook basketball than your so-called insiders. Now run and tell that.

Lol! It was on the Reid Travis thread on THR!

NewRumor has it that Lyin Zion is coming as a heavyweight. Rival players can get their kicks by backing off and let Lyin Zion shoot his bricks.

zion_juicing.jpg

Steat, one of the biggest idiots at THR posted this today.
The last real picture I saw of Zion, he looked like he was in pretty damn good shape. He's gonna be a beast come November.

NewRumor has it that Lyin Zion is coming as a heavyweight. Rival players can get their kicks by backing off and let Lyin Zion shoot his bricks.

zion_juicing.jpg

Steat, one of the biggest idiots at THR posted this today.
The last real picture I saw of Zion, he looked like he was in pretty damn good shape. He's gonna be a beast come November.

I saw that same picture on a thread at RR......where a lot of the folks were predicting not just a UK win, but a beat down!!.....one idiot even said this uk team was looking so good that he could see visions of 2015 again...... Wish I weren't banned. I would have reminded him what happened in 2015!!

I saw that same picture on a thread at RR......where a lot of the folks were predicting not just a UK win, but a beat down!!.....one idiot even said this uk team was looking so good that he could see visions of 2015 again...... Wish I weren't banned. I would have reminded him what happened in 2015!!
I’m not banned from rr, maybe I should go remind them.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’m not banned from rr, maybe I should go remind them.

You will be banned after that!
The thread is titled "one thing for sure"
If you do it, answer as many as you can as fast as you can because you will have a short life there! If we beat them, the next thread will be about how the refs screwed them....just like every loss in the history of their program......just like its why Duke has beat them 7 of the last 9 times we've played them.

If he’s having “visions” of 2015 then I like our chances to win the title next season based on his “visions”

This thread had to be brought back because I think I found one of the dumbest things FlaTarheel has ever said(at least IMO)

"We"?
I know more about dook basketball than your so-called insiders. Now run and tell that.

Lol! It was on the Reid Travis thread on THR!

You haven't been banned yet. That's awesome. If one of their mods read this you might get that cute little tombstone. I'm going to give credit where credit is due. Their mods are clever. They figured out the way to limit this thread was to ban us all. Still a great thread though when we can sneak one in on them. I wonder how guru gary-7 is doing these days. Really miss his insight . OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT