ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

“Be careful what you wish for. If the season is cancelled, Dook and it’s leader of men will claim the title and say they had the most talent, they would have won the tourney had it been played. After all, that may be their only chance as long as the one and done exists.”

-shane023

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-when-unc-loses.75254/

image of this dipchit right after this statement:

tumblr_oo2p97vlkA1v7ypcqo1_400.gif

“Be careful what you wish for. If the season is cancelled, Dook and it’s leader of men will claim the title and say they had the most talent, they would have won the tourney had it been played. After all, that may be their only chance as long as the one and done exists.”

-shane023

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-when-unc-loses.75254/

image of this dipchit right after this statement:

tumblr_oo2p97vlkA1v7ypcqo1_400.gif
[/QUOTE

This coming from a fan base who was so insecure about Duke having three titles along with UNCheat, they ran off and made up a title from 1924, which Butler had already claimed.

I feel comfortable in saying the majority on tar heel nation and just about every one of the posters are jumping for delight that the ACC tourney was cancelled and hoping the same for the NCAA for the simple reason that can't go because they aren't good enough. It's just not right. OFC

I feel comfortable in saying the majority on tar heel nation and just about every one of the posters are jumping for delight that the ACC tourney was cancelled and hoping the same for the NCAA for the simple reason that can't go because they aren't good enough. It's just not right. OFC
Doesn’t matter for us now. Duke won’t compete in the NCAA regardless.

Reactions: skysdad
A gem from DSouthr, about us recruiting Towns.
“I am fine with the senior grad transfer deal but the rest IMO should have to sit a year and lose a year of eligibility.”

uhhhh Cam Johnson says hello.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
“I am fine with the senior grad transfer deal but the rest IMO should have to sit a year and lose a year of eligibility.”

I can't believe he actually posted that. I wonder if he actually realizes that johnson played two years for them. But after I think about it he's a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. OFC

Last edited:
I can't believe he actually posted that. I wonder if he actually realizes that johnson played years for them. But after I think about it he's a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. OFC
I teed that up for you.

Reactions: skysdad

That dude is a complete tool. He’s up there with UNcfaninky!

ChapelHeaded
I mean *Heeled. Or do I? lol

Duke has ONE Title since 2003-2004 season. However, UNC has three National Titles during that SAME time span. As far as 2000- 2002 goes I do NOT remember Duke winning two Titles at all. Some people here just flat out post trash, imo. Former UNC player s, in the NBA, have indeed won a multitude of NBA Titles. On the other hand former Duke players in the NBA put up a lot of goose eggs when it comes to NBA Titles. Jordan beats them by himself! Former Duke players at one time, had a backseat to any of the greats that had played at UNC. Nothing has changed over time, to change this statistic, as evidenced here; now! Former Duke players can not even begin to take on former UNC players, where the NBA is concerned. In fact, 20- 25 years or so ago this was a joke of a conversation that would run any Dookie out of the room in a hurry...

Keep it simple. Their “goat” is what 16-22 against the GOAT.
ZgM2iSK.jpg
“You wanna talk about accolades!?” lol

Reactions: hart2chesson
Just to make sure the greatest thread ever on DI and to honor dj I'm moving this back to the top. Is anyone permitted to post or even lurk at thr anymore. You know they have to have a whole new slew of 2020 empty heads over there. I really miss ole guru gary -7 and his deep insight. OFC

Good luck with the digging. It's the only reason I post here. I was banned so often that I gave up. And my predictions always came true. For example, last year I said justin pierce would not average more than 7 points. BANNED. I predicted that UNC would not make the NCAA tournament. BANNED

Just curious. Does THR have a "New Lounge" similar to ours? Have been banned for over 5 years, so I cannot find out for myself. I hope they do because it would detract attention away from us.

Good luck with the digging. It's the only reason I post here. I was banned so often that I gave up. And my predictions always came true. For example, last year I said justin pierce would not average more than 7 points. BANNED. I predicted that UNC would not make the NCAA tournament. BANNED
Lol as hard as it is I don’t say nothing! 😂

Just curious. Does THR have a "New Lounge" similar to ours? Have been banned for over 5 years, so I cannot find out for myself. I hope they do because it would detract attention away from us.
They have an entire separate board for all of their non basketball related posts. We lost ours a few years ago.

Reactions: geddoughton23
It got hacked somehow. Lucky we didn't lose DI. No cheaters boards were hacked. OFC

Why did we lose it and can we get it back? I remember losing the football board.
A lot of rivals boards were hacked and filled with thousands of spam threads that couldn’t be controlled. It resulted in losing a ton of boards. We lost the lounge and football boards.

The owner of the site would have to go about building out another board again and the last I heard it wasn’t in the cards. Not really much we can do.

You know Dukies we all remember guru gary-7 but also gunslingerdick, smooth as butter, deepsouth and steat? OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT