ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

There's more bitching and crying over there than a PMS convention. I guess they have to go with what they know.

There is more clucking going on over there than a bunch of hens in a hen house....that's alright though, the big ole cock will just keep strutting his stuff like the boss he is!

Yeah, they're outdoing even themselves tonight....but it takes practice. They've been building toward this all year. It's not just a big night for us.

Who cares what Heel fans say, as Hyman Roth said "they are small potatoes". UNC is so far behind us now, don't pay any attention to them.

That whole thread about Duke never winning a close game without officiating is my favorite. Wow that's unbelievable, I guess not for them.

Haha, keysor is on fire. I think I can actually hear the vein popping out of his forehead.

"I would give them a 5 to 10 % edge with the calls and in
close games that is all you need .What planet have you been living in
where you cannot see they have benefited enormously by the refs . Last
night is only the latest in a very very very long line of calls that you
doochbags have benefited from

Believe me, EVERYONE in
America knows it( and KNOWS it is coming) not just this little message
board . All over talk radio here in D C AGAIN tpday. just the latest in
a book of breaks you jerks have gotten for so many years

It is why you are so LOATHED and why when that ahole coach of yours leaves we will relish and take great joy in your demise"

--Keysersosay

roll.r191677.gif

OMG! Keyser's frustration and childlike temper tantrum are just leaping off the page with this post. I LOVE IT!!!!

roll.r191677.gif

UNC is under NCAA investigation, has become the laughing stock of the academic community, all while Duke wins the National Championship....Oh my, how it must SUCK to be a Car Heel fan these days.
laugh.r191677.gif

^ This was the climax of the manifesto. Haha. He is taking things hard.
laugh.r191677.gif

The funny thing is that all the discussion about the "controversy" surrounding the win has got to be killing them. It feeds the conspiracy theory and makes them believe that they're right. Then comes the torture of not being able to do anything about it.

It's marvelous.

I think the main 3 Stooges over there are Gary-7, Chapelheeled and Keysersosay. They seem to feed off of "top how stupid can I make myself sound and can you cry better than me". Some of the fans are tired of their crying and telling them to grow up. I think they must be dimwits that share needles.

Its pretty unique when your fellow fans tell you to quit crying and try to grow up.

[/URL]

These aren't from THR but I still had to post them here. Henson tweeted a shot about Tyus "flopping" which I thought was pretty weak.
laugh.r191677.gif

My favorite of all time is the one the poster said that someday Kendall Marshall would be in the top 50 NBA players of all time by the his NBA career ended. OFC

From Spacetoyz:

"K is on fire right now"

I think that's a pretty big one. He is definitely not a fan.

May fav from a few weeks ago "if they(Duke) get Ingram after hanging another banner in that Sh@#hole(CIS), I am gonna puke".

Reactions: sgrooms
Secondly - the timing of this coinciding with Ingram's visit to Dook, just kinda makes this feel like someone over there is planting this rumor to sway the kid's decision. Not directly accusing any coach in particular over in Durham, but there's nothing to stop assistants or boosters from just putting this out there and letting the media run with it. With Ingram's decision coming next Monday, who cares over there if UNC refutes this claim (assuming it to be false)...by the time they clear the rumors, Ingram would have announced. Mission Accomplished on their part.

So now someone from the Duke camp has told the media that UNC received it's NOA to sway his decision. Classic

Stupidity just went up another notch over there, if you can believe it. Apparently , Ingram leaked that Roy told him of an allegation notice. Suddenly, Ingram is lying. Roy never told him that. Suddenly, Duke told Ingram that, it didn't come from Roy. Suddenly, everyone at that board knows for a fact there are no allegations. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Stupidity just went up another notch over there, if you can believe it. Apparently , Ingram leaked that Roy told him of an allegation notice. Suddenly, Ingram is lying. Roy never told him that. Suddenly, Duke told Ingram that, it didn't come from Roy. Suddenly, everyone at that board knows for a fact there are no allegations. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I tell ya, Show, you can't make this stuff up! They're still living in the yesterday of 'The Carolina Way'.

OFC

Bur Heel just said, "one natty and everyone thinks Duke is just on this roll but forget they lost in the first round in 3 of the last 4 years". Then someone from our board corrected him with the '10- Natty; '11- S16; 12-Uggh; 13- E8; 14 Ugghhh 15- Natty"

To which he replies, ok sorry 2 of 3, still not a roll. Huffy said he'd take 2 first round exits 1000 times out of 1000 if it meant 2 nattys in 5 years...couldn't agree more.

Reactions: pisgah101
I found out another interesting factoid over there, apparently we hit 3 different Wisconsin players in the face so hard none of the 3 recovered after the life threatening blows. I've got the game on DVR I gotta go back and watch those again , I missed them the first time. What a buncha damn idiots.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Bur Heel just said, "one natty and everyone thinks Duke is just on this roll but forget they lost in the first round in 3 of the last 4 years". Then someone from our board corrected him with the '10- Natty; '11- S16; 12-Uggh; 13- E8; 14 Ugghhh 15- Natty"

To which he replies, ok sorry 2 of 3, still not a roll. Huffy said he'd take 2 first round exits 1000 times out of 1000 if it meant 2 nattys in 5 years...couldn't agree more.

Someone had to hack his account to say something intelligent like that.

I found out another interesting factoid over there, apparently we hit 3 different Wisconsin players in the face so hard none of the 3 recovered after the life threatening blows. I've got the game on DVR I gotta go back and watch those again , I missed them the first time. What a buncha damn idiots.

Haha!

All the crying and moaning that you guys talk about from THR reminds me of so much jealousy coming from them, about the success that Duke has, and how unlucky they are, it reminds me of the Tarholes sign that reads:
"LOST DOG" -- blind in one eye - missing left ear - broken tail - recently castrated -
answers to "LUCKY"
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Just remember Duke fans they have a Helms Trophy. That's something to be proud of simply because we will never get one.:rolleyes: OFC

Reactions: Heyman25
Lol he's a good one OAD... As I'd say "bless your heart" to him h

Funniest thing about GSD, I bet he and I would get along great away from these boards. I can tell he believes in many things as I do...other than basketball.

GSD isn't actually a bad guy. He's pretty level-headed with everything not Duke-related. But when it comes to Duke he's just a little off his rocker.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT