ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Big Luke Maye chomping the bit now for the UK matchup. Should get some good material about that game soon from THR.

I posted this last night, but UK didn't play badly last night. They scored a good number of points vs a talented team. They penetrated well and got decent shots. They played solid defense.
It just didn't matter. UK will play well this season. I say they are at least an elite 8 team that probably wins the SEC, which is no small feat anymore.
People are attributing too much of last night's outcome to UK playing badly. We made them look a lot worse than they are, and not because they had a bad night. We might just be that good.
UK will look a lot better us UNC if Cal can get their heads on correctly .

This is the crap we get for the majority of our fan base just taking basketball for granted.......... oh cal's got this ..... dont worry Cal's got this.

Cal certainly got this........ if this is Zion's and Barrett's nuts tea bagging all over him

(Above is a post off RR. They are wising up over there.)

No doubt big luke maye will get all the calls both on offense and defense. It might be wise for Zion to guard someone else but in reality Zion will guard big luke unless big luke is playing the 5 spot then we can switch Bolden and Javen on him. I would like to think that little is starting by that time and will make it easier for Zion to guard johnson. Whoever guards big luke is gonna foul out. OFC

With 186 pages of material, it’s tough to say this......but that may be the dumbest thing ever said by them.
I see your claim but I am going all in with this dandy......

Bird v Zion is a mismatch on both ends! Zion will blow by him often, but I would bet that Bird would step in and get a few cheap fouls also. Zion will also be a little over-matched trying to follow Bird out to 3 point land and would foul a great deal on the various up fakes Bird can do.

I’ll admit that we (UK) has some bad ones but UNCheat fans are the dumbest sum bit*hs I’ve ever seen in my life! Good game last night Dukies, y’all looked scary good!
If you would’ve posted this about a year or two ago then I would’ve agreed with you but over the last year or two UK fans on RR have gone full blown delusional, especially in the last 6-8 months.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
The way RJ and Zion get up mentally for a big game, personally, I think we are going to stomp the ever loving shit out of unc this year. And some of Zions greatest highlight dunks will be filmed in that one.

Reactions: topps coach
I nearly forgot about some of these guys; I can't believe how overrated Duke is, at least according to them.

I've forgotten most of them also. There are a few that are unforgettable though. It seems few more patients have been given the privilege of the internet. OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
I think most of them are just saying that UK was over rated. LOL. UK is deeper and more talented then they are. Do not think that Guru Gary has offered his opinion yet.

I think most of them are just saying that UK was over rated. LOL. UK is deeper and more talented then they are. Do not think that Guru Gary has offered his opinion yet.

Guru Gary thinks Nassir Little is the best player between him, Barrett, Williamson, and Reddish

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous of the attention he's missing out on with his whiny ass. Probably need to worry about how to get a starting spot! Bit-- A--

From Little last night:
“It's a process," Little says. "I'm fortunate to be in a program that wants to win rather than just be a showcase.”

Nassir Little turning defense into offense. #ESPNU pic.twitter.com/P7hE3bnsBT

— HargraveConsulting (@HargraveGlobal) November 10, 2018

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous of the attention he's missing out on with his whiny ass. Probably need to worry about how to get a starting spot! Bit-- A--

From Little last night:
“It's a process," Little says. "I'm fortunate to be in a program that wants to win rather than just be a showcase.”

Nassir Little turning defense into offense. #ESPNU pic.twitter.com/P7hE3bnsBT

— HargraveConsulting (@HargraveGlobal) November 10, 2018
Glad the program thinks your asz coming off the bench helps them win lol

Sounds like something Roy would whisper in his ear ...little tropical egg head SB.... hehehe na but yea I can’t wait to play UNC

Sounds like something Roy would whisper in his ear ...little tropical egg head SB.... hehehe na but yea I can’t wait to play UNC
I think his head is still big from the one stop he got on Zion in the all star game. He may want to worry about if he has to check Zion or Cam for more than a 1-2 possessions. Dude really need to worry about him and his team instead of throwing shade. He will have to see them at least twice.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
In all seriousness he is the one and only guy I worry about on that team

Right. Freaking idiot!
Why I think that came from Roy and he just repeated it or something...I don’t know...Recruiting pitch ? After a meltdown from coming off the bench? I don’t know... He could truly think that! If so damn

I think the bottom line is no matter what, it's going to be seen by our boys and I'm sure they will remember him running his mouth. No doubt it was directed at Duke. Bottom line is, Duke has already destroyed one group of loud mouths. It's going to be like being in a crowded barber shop where all you hear is" Next!"

From my short visit watching their game last night they look like all you have to do to win against them is rebound lol (short visit) I don’t even know the final score.

How about Earn Everything on before their game too! Hehehe I liked that. Duke Duke Duke all in their face all the time :)

Reactions: retiredsoldier
From my short visit watching their game last night they look like all you have to do to win against them is rebound lol (short visit) I don’t even know the final score.
Man you didn't get sick from watching them for a few minutes lol?

On the local sports here they were talking about their offensive rebounding. Hey knuckleheads, there were so many offensive rebound opportunities because they can’t shoot.

On a side note, lol at West Virginia losing at home to buffalo last night.

On the local sports here they were talking about their offensive rebounding. Hey knuckleheads, there were so many offensive rebound opportunities because they can’t shoot.
LMFAO, you almost have to feel sorry for them. Can we set up one of those Give a dollar save a child support sites for Ky fans?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT