ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Steat is calling Wendell Moore a traitor and hopes he never plays for Unc.Wonder how that narrative will change if he commits to them.Something along the lines Praise the lord he saw the light

Reactions: hart2chesson
He'll change his tune. Trust me. It's Steat.

The situation with Moore definitely left some sourness in the mouths of many fans, but some people like Steat were being WAY too harsh on him. Furthermore, it's not as if he ruled out Carolina and suddenly became a heavy Duke lean. He could very well still commit to us.

He's a 16 year old kid with a big decision to make for where he wants to go to college. I don't begrudge the fact that he wants to take more time to make a decision. If he comes to Carolina, I will welcome him with open arms. If he goes elsewhere, I wish him luck...with the exception of Duke of course :D

Reactions: dbav
Not a thr post but this is a college football board post. Looks like Zion is chapel hill bound. Don't know where ticket got the info but thr has their sources . What I need to know is what does giving his silent mean? Does he do it by sign language, a wink, a head nod or something else. Educate me please.OFC

We back baby.Rumblings that Zion gave his silent and Romeo will be next
Discussion in 'College Basketball Board' started by ticket2ride04, 58 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Not a thr post but this is a college football board post. Looks like Zion is chapel hill bound. Don't know where ticket got the info but thr has their sources . What I need to know is what does giving his silent mean? Does he do it by sign language, a wink, a head nod or something else. Educate me please.OFC

Discussion in 'College Basketball Board' started by ticket2ride04, 58 minutes ago.

Let's remember this post and bump it when Zion loudly commits elsewhere. Not silently.

Reactions: skysdad
The situation with Moore definitely left some sourness in the mouths of many fans, but some people like Steat were being WAY too harsh on him. Furthermore, it's not as if he ruled out Carolina and suddenly became a heavy Duke lean. He could very well still commit to us.

He's a 16 year old kid with a big decision to make for where he wants to go to college. I don't begrudge the fact that he wants to take more time to make a decision. If he comes to Carolina, I will welcome him with open arms. If he goes elsewhere, I wish him luck...with the exception of Duke of course :D

Rumor has it Moore had some of Wander's naner puddin and it didnt agree w/him...:D

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Rumor has it Moore had some of Wander's naner puddin and it didnt agree w/him...:D

OFC

The funny thing is, steat is essentially a lonely island on this one. Virtually no one other than him shares his belief that he “betrayed” us. As Clint once wisely stated, recruiting is very fluid and can change with the drop of a hat.

Let's remember this post and bump it when Zion loudly commits elsewhere. Not silently.

Maybe one of the heel coaches ask him if he would like to play in chapel hill next year and he nodded his head meaning " yes I will be playing college basketball in chapel hill next year for one game." OFC

I saw this poast on the main board and I couldn’t help but laugh. Zion added UNC to his official visit list late after eliminating whichever one of the schools that he had on his list that got named in the college basketball FBI fraud investigation, I believe it was Arizona wasn’t it and he announced recently that he was going on an official visit to UNC recently then had his official visit this weekend and suddenly ticket2ride has supposedly gotten word that Zion gave a silent verbal to UNC while on his visit this weekend even though it’s been mentioned more than once that Zion won’t be making an announcement to until the end of November at the earliest. These THR poasters with their supposed inside info are always great entertainment lol

Reactions: skysdad
I saw this poast on the main board and I couldn’t help but laugh. Zion added UNC to his official visit list late after eliminating whichever one of the schools that he had on his list that got named in the college basketball FBI fraud investigation, I believe it was Arizona wasn’t it and he announced recently that he was going on an official visit to UNC recently then had his official visit this weekend and suddenly ticket2ride has supposedly gotten word that Zion gave a silent verbal to UNC while on his visit this weekend even though it’s been mentioned more than once that Zion won’t be making an announcement to until the end of November at the earliest. These THR poasters with their supposed inside info are always great entertainment lol

skysdad said:
What does the op mean by Zion giving his silent. Did Zion nod his head up and down when roy said we sure would like you to for us or does it mean that he did it by sign language or maybe someone ask him if he was going to play in chapel hill next year and he nodded meaning yes I'm playing one game in chapel hill next year. I just don't understand what giving his silent means.

Just got a clear definition for silent commitment from uncfan in kentucky. Itkes since now.

uncfan in kentucky replied to me.

Roy is old school. He gave Zion a piece of paper & had him check yes or no.

Last edited:
I think Zion ends up at UNCheat myself. I think we get Barrett and I think Tre Jones , Cam Reddish and R.J. Barret is going to equal WAY to much sharing for Zion.

I think Zion ends up at UNCheat myself. I think we get Barrett and I think Tre Jones , Cam Reddish and R.J. Barret is going to equal WAY to much sharing for Zion.
I’ve never felt that we get Zion, but I don’t see him at UNC, I think he is either Kentucky or stays in SC.

I’ve never felt that we get Zion, but I don’t see him at UNC, I think he is either Kentucky or stays in SC.

I hope ANYWHERE but Ky.....but I'm guessing either there or Kansas......I would be fine with him staying in S.C. Too, but I have a hard believing he will do that.

No where close to what dirt can do but here goes.
Sung to the tune of "It's Howdy Doody Time. "
If you don't know it look it up.

It's nanner puddin time
It's nanner puddin time
Ole roy and wanda too
Say "nanner puddin to you
So give a tar heel cheer
Cause the "nanner puddins here"
It's time to sign the line
Now 'cruits let's eat.
OFC

It's nanner puddin time
It's nanner puddin time
Ole roy and wanda too
So give a tar heel cheer
Now 'cruits let's eat.
OFC
And skysdad validates his OFC credentials. ;)

I

It's nanner puddin time
It's nanner puddin time
Ole roy and wanda too
So give a tar heel cheer
Now 'cruits let's eat.
OFC
Also to "Howdy Doody" theme-

Its no show classes time
Its no show classes time,
Just sleep all day you 'cruits
While Wander picks out my suits
So show up at Nose Dome,
Practice and then go home
Stop by and play video game
Pull a Berry and your hand goes lame

OFC

I

Also to "Howdy Doody" theme-

Its no show classes time
Its no show classes time,
Just sleep all day you 'cruits
While Wander picks out my suits
So show up at Nose Dome,
Practice and then go home
Stop by and play video game
Pull a Berry and your hand goes lame

OFC

It's nanner puddin time
It's nanner puddin time
Ole roy and wanda too
So give a tar heel cheer
Now 'cruits let's eat.
OFC

Sky Howdy Doody theme fits ol Hall of Shame Coach Roy and his you know what grin to a T! OFC

There’s on THR titled “Phil Ford...Zion” where supposedly Phil Ford apparently/supposedly told Zion that he could use his retired #12 if Zion ends up going to UNCheat and most poasters are saying that Roy will never allow it to happen even if Phil Ford is ok with it and some poasters are saying that it’s not a big deal if Phil Ford is ok with it. They think that it’s disrespectful to allow players to wear retired numbers regardless of whether or not the player whose number is retired is ok with a new player wearing his retired number. They also think it means that the retired number actually comes down out of the rafters just because the retired number is worn by a new player

It's nanner puddin time
It's nanner puddin time
Ole roy and wanda too
So give a tar heel cheer
Now 'cruits let's eat.
OFC

Awesome job, Sky! And that's as good or better than anything I've ever done! You're a natural, keep up the great work!

And Hart, another excellent job by an OFC'er!
I'm glad to see that when I hang 'em up you guys won't skip a beat in keeping the parody songs comin'. Keep on, keep on!

OFC

Last edited:
There’s on THR titled “Phil Ford...Zion” where supposedly Phil Ford apparently/supposedly told Zion that he could use his retired #12 if Zion ends up going to UNCheat and most poasters are saying that Roy will never allow it to happen even if Phil Ford is ok with it and some poasters are saying that it’s not a big deal if Phil Ford is ok with it. They think that it’s disrespectful to allow players to wear retired numbers regardless of whether or not the player whose number is retired is ok with a new player wearing his retired number. They also think it means that the retired number actually comes down out of the rafters just because the retired number is worn by a new player

This would be known as the Bagley-Ferry effect. K allowed Bagley to use Ferry's number (which Ferry offered), so that makes K evil (well hell, he's already evil, so supreme evil?)....and of course Roy wouldn't ever allow such wickedness to befall the clean as the driven snow Carolina program.

OFC

Last edited:
This would be known as the Bagley-Ferry effect. K allowed Bagley to use Ferry's number (which Ferry offered), so that makes K evil (well hell, he's already evil, so supreme evil?)....and of course Roy wouldn't ever allow such wickedness to befall the clean as the driven snow Carolina program.

OFC
I wonder how they’ll feel if by some tiny chance Zion chooses UNCheat and is allowed to wear Phil Ford’s #12

Awesome job, Sky! And that's as good or better than anything I've ever done! You're a natural, keep up the great work!

And Hart, another excellent job by an OFC'er!
I'm glad to see that when I hang 'em up you guys won't skip a beat in keeping the parody songs comin'. Keep on, keep on!

OFC

High praise coming from you my friend! I appreciate it! Just following Sky's lead. Its not like those tar holes dont give us plenty of material! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT