ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

These responses in a thread at THR asking if the Holes should be worried about the FBI investigation. Ha haa.

"NO!

DES would roll over in his grave if Roy disrespected UNC and his legacy in such fashion. This and Roy's personal ethics indicate we are NOT in any danger from any REAL violations!

The NCAA has to worry more about how it can possibly continue existing than it does trying to get UNC now!"

5 TPFKAPFS, Saturday at 11:09 AM

And one from gary posing with one of his aliases...

"I have said this before, and I will repeat it. UNC basketball does not pay guys to play here.
Not under Dean, Gut, the tough years with Matt, and now with RW.

DOES NOT happen folks!"

6 FlaTarHeel, Saturday at 12:23 PM
I'm surprised it's taken you this long to get some of their quotes up. This whole thing should be like Christmas morning for you over there. They are literally foaming at the mouth with their conspiracy theories and somehow unctuous pedestal that they some how feel they are standing on alone. Quite comical. The rolling over in his grave was quite a comment considering many believe the whole AFAM thing began under his watch in the 90s...

To paraphrase one of my favorite movies.I love the smell of desperation in the morning.They are realizing that the NCAA should be issuing their ruling very soon and hope this will distract them

Reactions: hart2chesson
The old adage that if you tell people something enough times then they will start to believe certainly applies to posters like Goofy Gary and TFPKAPFS. They cannot look at anything related to UCheats subjectively even if they have evidence stating otherwise. You just have to shake your head at the idiotic things they have convinced themselves of.

Last edited:
You should check out who Bagley's final 3 schools were before you type more.

I have no doubt some of the top 10 recruits at Duke were clean. I also have no doubt that some were not.

This year in particular looks bad. Bagley and Duval are brought in late to fill roster spots and feel like paid mercenaries.
For whatever reason Roy would.not offer Duval infsct he avoided him like the plague

41 truetarheelraider0806, 4 minutes ago

Are these morons for real??? From a thread at THR titled, "There is only one Roy Williams!!!"

FranktheHeel (aka gary-7):
"Found these two on ESPN, really good stuff. Roy's response only further increases my admiration for him as a person and as the Head Coach of our loved Heels. This line really, really stood out to me:
"I know it looks really bad," Williams said. "I don't know. I don't enjoy that part. But to paint the entire college basketball world like this I don't think it's fair either because I don't think that's what the entire college basketball world is all about. But it was just a shock to me."
Exactly!! Thank you Roy, our Hall of Fame coach, who just said what needed to be said, what happened is terrible and shouldn't have happened, however do not blame the whole college basketball landscape for it. There are programs that do things the right way, I gotta say it- THE CAROLINA WAY!!
I am truly happy that Roy spoke about this and that he said how he has never done anything like that and even better- "NEVER EVEN DISCUSSED IT!"
God Bless Roy Williams!! It's another GDTBATH!!!!"

uncfan in ky:
"I wouldn’t take another coach in the county over Roy. He’s the perfect fit & coach for UNC.
I find it hard to believe that he was all that shocked about what happened. Shoe companies pushing kids to certain schools was the worst kept secret in CBB. He’s had to of known why he’s lost certain recruits over the years. He also knows which coaches are dirty ( K,Cal & Self) but he’s old school & honors that coaching code of keeping your mouth shut.
So glad that Roy is coaching UNC & The Carolina Way is as strong as ever!!!"

Tom79:
"I am not at all certain Roy just kept his mouth shut about CBB and shoe $. He knows perfectly well what goes on out there.
What I do know is he is a gentleman and conducts himself as such and he chose not to participate in any of the shenanigans, ever.
Thus, the word was out that Roy "don't play that".
And yes, UNC is truly fortunate to have a Carolina person at the helm."

TPFKAPFS:
"Part of the envy so many programs and fans have for UNC is because we have decades of being led by coaches who were HOF level as people as well as coaching! The example these men have set is not the easy path, but during times like these I sure do sleep easy!

I wonder if the pukies and kitties sleep as soundly while waiting for that sword over their programs to finally drop!"

TPFKAPFS:
"Part of the envy so many programs and fans have for UNC is because we have decades of being led by coaches who were HOF level as people as well as coaching! The example these men have set is not the easy path, but during times like these I sure do sleep easy!

I wonder if the pukies and kitties sleep as soundly while waiting for that sword over their programs to finally drop!"
I don’t mind the sword dropping on the “kitties” but not Duke though. Envy for unc?!! LMAO!!

It's amazing how stupid some people can be. It's also amazing that some of these people live among us in the real world....every day.

Reactions: tw3301
Wow! these heels are special crazy stupid. What Stupid Gary said . "Its another GDTBATH".

What it actually means is "IADTSMFSS"

"Its another day to say more foolish stupid shit".

Amazing how some of the holes need to constantly remind themselves of how foolish they sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: KellenPatrick
Pretty funny over there regarding Nassir Little. A few days ago they were saying they don't wanna touch him and that they know Roy will back off him after the FBI investigation named him as agreeing to accept money to play at Arizona. Now that it looks as if he will commit to the Holes tonight they are all giddy and saying they trust in Roy!!! Lollll.

One even claiming this is proof that Roy is clean in recruiting. Umm....really????
Cmon Kellen hof coach Roy Williams has had an extensive talk with Steat who is leading the FBI investigation and he personally assured Ole Roy that Little had no idea that any money had offered to him.

Pretty funny over there regarding Nassir Little. A few days ago they were saying they don't wanna touch him and that they know Roy will back off him after the FBI investigation named him as agreeing to accept money to play at Arizona. Now that it looks as if he will commit to the Holes tonight they are all giddy and saying they trust in Roy!!! Lollll.
I still don't want him and hope that he goes somewhere else.

Reactions: dbav and Showenuff
TPFKAPFS:

They have an actual sword standing over their heads right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see.

I see why my fellow heels fans would be nervous about this, but I feel Roy wouldn't have pursued it if he hadn't properly vetted the situation first.

Cue skepticism and "Roy knew" comments in 3, 2,1.....

We will see.

I see why my fellow heels fans would be nervous about this, but I feel Roy wouldn't have pursued it if he hadn't properly vetted the situation first.

Cue skepticism and "Roy knew" comments in 3, 2,1.....
CBC how could he have the time or expertise to vet something that came out a week ago.This is not a knock on Roy but until the FBI releases their information no one knows for sure

CBC how could he have the time or expertise to vet something that came out a week ago.This is not a knock on Roy but until the FBI releases their information no one knows for sure

Topps, I'm going off comments made from well informed people on premi that serve both the Duke and UNC sites well. That's all I can say. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first one to say so.

gary is now confident in Roy concerning Little....even though he was just implicated in an FBI investigation and was on his way to Arizona for $$$. Haaaaaaa.

gary-7:
Welp, he's the one I wanted all along... and boy was I pissed when it was becoming apparent that AZ $$ was involved (which BTW was BEFORE the FBI busts were announced).

As I said before I trust Roy has vetted out the situation and is satisfied the famiy has clean hands. Honestly Naz never struck me as a kid with his "hand out" --- which is why I was bent about the turn toward AZ --- I thought I'd misjudged him.

I fully undertand those on here who are skeptical on these issues. I honestly don't know if the Littles were offered $$$ --- Augustine definitely was trtying to broker a deal with Book, but that's the only established thing out there --- the remaining question now is eligibilty.

I have said on here before, don't be quick to judge. And trust me, there will be some haters who will claim UNC is somehow paying Naz now... as ridiculous as that notion is. Remember, just because a JUCO runner got busted trying to broker a deal to get Cam Newton to Mrs State (that he didn't take), that sure as hell didn't mean anyone else paid him. And it didn't (nor should it have) make him ineligible."

Ha haa, yeah, you guys wanted no part of him two days ago but now trust in dopey ass Roy...Lolll

They can speak for themselves. I didn't know what was going to happen and then it became apparent Roy still wanted him and we then we landed him. So, yeah I do trust him in this case. I wasn't backing off him, and it would be stupid of me to say that I was because I've wanting a guy like him for a long time.

Bottom line, I'm happy we got him. I think we will be fine in regards to his eligibility. If it turns out badly, that's on the coach and the program.

C'mon man. You know Roy fully vetted this.

Roy: "Son, did you or anyone in your family accept any money to attend Arizona?"

Little: (sweating profusely) "I dont think so."

Roy: "Welcome to the Carolina family!"

gary-7:
Welp, he's the one I wanted all along... and boy was I pissed when it was becoming apparent that AZ $$ was involved (which BTW was BEFORE the FBI busts were announced).

As I said before I trust Roy has vetted out the situation and is satisfied the famiy has clean hands.

LMAO. How in the hell Roy even come close to vetting this?

Roy have access to the FBI wire taps? Access to the FBI documents confirming a bidding war actually took place for Little? Access to the Little family bank accounts to show no wire transfers from any shoe companies?

This is pure desperation from Roy.

Last edited:
LMAO. How in the hell how Roy even come close to vetting this?

Roy have access to the FBI wire taps? Access to the FBI documents confirming a bidding war actually took place for Little? Access to the Little family bank accounts to show no wire transfers from any shoe companies?

This is pure desperation from Roy.

Hey GoDukeDevils, he had Fats and PJ check it out!
#AllClear

OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
It is an absolute joke. If the FBI thing hadn't happened when it did Little would be at Arizona. In light of what went on with Little barely over a week ago I can't believe that old St. Roy would have anything to do with him. F those losers at THR that claim "Roy don't play that!" What a farce. Haaaa.

Do these fools REALLY believe this is merely an "academic issue"?? Do they REALLY believe that fake classes geared at keeping athletes academically eligible is NOT a violation at all?? Good Lord....

FlashJordan:
"If they have come to their senses and recognized this is an academic issue, coupled with the Little commitment, I expect Crack Ride to absolutely implode."

This wasn’t posted on THR it was posted on the main bored but it’s still UNCheat related.

From Ampelmann
“Which people like to bitch about but it's a credit to him that they want to play for him so long.”

His explanation as to why players stay at UNCheat longer than they’re expected to.

Reactions: skysdad
Flatarheel responding to DSouthr in some thread:
"
I feel that same about you.
But I've said more than once that those guys will flat out ask "How much "insert recruit" will cost me".
It has nothing to do with us(myself, gary) crying wolf.
The game is really that toxic.
"
English major folks help me out - the bolded part. What person is he talking in there? Is that something like 3rd person once removed or something?
I thought he was admitting that Gary was the same person as Flatarheel. Which everyone has known for awhile.

Even the UNC fans figured that out quickly.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT