ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Sky did you post w/o referring to ol cheatin' Roy as "HOF coach RW?" That could have done it? Btw ol gsd lurks here occasionally as well and "likes" both of us....:D OFC

To be honest I had just came off the College basketball went over to thr to see what was going on and I see the post from heelswin was I posted above. Now senile old me thinking I was still on the college board went off with a classic which was similar to my response to heelswin but a little more intense. I posted it then realized what i had done and deleted it but it must have been too late. Anyway that must have nailed me which is good I guess since I can't even lurk there. Wish i could remember ponarkel's log in info because he could be my proxy. LOL. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson

UNC71-00 Well-Known Member
Gold Member

23final_grande.png

79 UNC71-00, Monday at 8:34 AM

UNC71-00 Well-Known Member
Gold Member
I don't like neighbors- any of them. I mean, sure, I can have some small chat and what not, and I would never be rude to any of them, but when I get home from work, I don't want to talk to anyone but my family unless it is completely on my terms.

Plus, I have this OCD NC State fan across the street from me right now that drives me crazy. Dude runs his leaf blower any time from 7am on a Sunday until after the sun goes down and it is dark. I like to sit on the front porch rocker and have an evening cocktail and hope the cute divorcee next door comes out and instead, I get subjected to the constant sound of a small 2 cycle engine being rev'ed up. I hate that guy.

However, I don't like to bitch and not do anything about what ails me, which is why we are building a house in the middle of the woods that you can't find on Googlemaps. Only problem is there are a few snakes out there. And that's why I am buying a Taurus Judge.

UNC71-00, Monday at 8:34 AM

Since I've been banned from thr I found this gem on the College Basketball Board from one of the thr regulars from a thread about what kind of neighbors do they have. Thought it was pretty interesting and couldn't help but think of what does unc71-00 neighbors think of him. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
To be honest I had just came off the College basketball went over to thr to see what was going on and I see the post from heelswin was I posted above. Now senile old me thinking I was still on the college board went off with a classic which was similar to my response to heelswin but a little more intense. I posted it then realized what i had done and deleted it but it must have been too late. Anyway that must have nailed me which is good I guess since I can't even lurk there. Wish i could remember ponarkel's log in info because he could be my proxy. LOL. OFC

You can still read over there....just have to log out.

Reactions: skysdad
I was within a few feet of that scumbag K when Ulis and Murray's team beat them early in the season a couple years ago. I actually surprised he is still coaching. He looks terrible

15 floatingyou, Today at 7:24 AM
If K is a Scumbag, then I wonder what that makes Calipari then?!! Well I do know, but I don't want to say it on a message board:D

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Holes getting their rocks off claiming Brice "posterized" Lonzo Ball. Lol. More like he got caught in a mismatch on the low block, Brice made a nice spin move and dunked. Hardly what I would call "posterized".
Oh yeah, the title even claims it was "epic" even. Ha haaa.

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/brice-posterizes-lonzo-ball-epic.54896/

Hope Brice gave him his "constipated staredown." Still recall the "sit-down" post game by Brice after we took em down in '16 at the 'hole! OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Holes getting their rocks off claiming Brice "posterized" Lonzo Ball. Lol. More like he got caught in a mismatch on the low block, Brice made a nice spin move and dunked. Hardly what I would call "posterized".
Oh yeah, the title even claims it was "epic" even. Ha haaa.

https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/brice-posterizes-lonzo-ball-epic.54896/

If they want to see posterized they need to refer back to the Kennedy Assassination...by Tatum.

Kennedy-Assassination-by-Tatum-gif.gif

Warren%20Report%20Meeks%20Lone%20Dunker.jpg

OFC

This was clearly an assault. Right up there with Laettner and Henderson. What is the statute of limitations on assault. I wonder if unc and meeks are waiting for Tatum's big money before pressing charges or will it be settled out of court. OFC

This was clearly an assault. Right up there with Laettner and Henderson. What is the statute of limitations on assault. I wonder if unc and meeks are waiting for Tatum's big money before pressing charges or will it be settled out of court. OFC

HoF coach Roy Williams has already told Meeks to settle out of court Sky....Tar hole lawyers need more capital to fight scandal w/Philadelphia lawyers....GOOD JOB DIRT!

OFC

Archer, of all morons, talking about "pea brains"...lol. Hopefully the NCAA won't let those turds keep delaying things so they can win another illigitimate title. What a joke.

"When Roy wins another title and pulls to within one of Knight Lite, they are going to lose what's left of their pea brains."

keysersosay with his usual Lance Thomas obsession. He always acts as if K was shady and was somehow dumb enough to set him up with some jeweler, against NCAA bylaws. Lol. Lance was a great role player at the time but come on....This keysersosay can't get enough of this, he is totally obsessed. Joker.

"Gonna have to get my Lance Thomas reminder thread up and running soon...just so those dung heads, led by their royal ahole coach, don't forget the con job."

I guess scumbags like Hole fans, who perpetrated the biggest academic fraud/scandal in history, need to dig REAL deep for anti Duke ammo. What a bunch of pathetic clowns.

Yes, Holes, yes....it is simply a "witch hunt". Lol.

"providing fuel for negative recruiting is what our ncaa witch hunt is all about. anyone who doubts that doesn't understand abc'ers, or happens to be on."

Heelswin:
"BTW, no body ever accused dook of having any CLASS! Go back to noo joisie you schytheads!!!"

Ummmmm, I am from New York and I don't even get this.....

That dufus TPFKAPFS:

"The meltdowns in Raleigh, Derm, and Lexington would be things of beauty that would last forever!
Especially, if their supposedly "great" coaches continue to underachieve! (although in NCSUs case it would be very hard to "under" achieve!)"

I don't even get it. Meltdown over what?

Reactions: skysdad
I can just see this. One of their mods send one of our mods an e-mail asking them to take control of the rouge post we have over here that goes by old as dirt. As mods of DI you have a responsibility of keeping guys like dirt in line. What kind of board are you running over there. This dirt bag is not the only one. We've already taken care of one of your old senile simple minds in that skysdad and he still somehow is making fun of our quotes on that favorite thr quotes thread. Which one of you idiots is responsible for that. Are we just going to have to ban everyone of you. Get in under control over there DI mods or else.:D OFC

I can just see this. One of their mods send one of our mods an e-mail asking them to take control of the rouge post we have over here that goes by old as dirt. As mods of DI you have a responsibility of keeping guys like dirt in line. What kind of board are you running over there. This dirt bag is not the only one. We've already taken care of one of your old senile simple minds in that skysdad and he still somehow is making fun of our quotes on that favorite thr quotes thread. Which one of you idiots is responsible for that. Are we just going to have to ban everyone of you. Get in under control over there DI mods or else.:D OFC

Haha, us old farts can still have a little use, Sky! Old Farts band together, we are Spartacus!

OFC

Guess gary is an Auburn football fan....Lol. And UNC men's bball is being "misrepresented and slandered over the NCAA junk." Ha haaaaaaaaa!

"Well, that's a fun narrative, and I understand the misperception, but in that case it was totally false.

The Cam garbage was a nothing-burger from day-one, at least on the Auburn end (as opposed to Miss State who tried to pay his dad) --- and at the time you're referring to it was being ginned up by the incessant whining in the media by Richt at UGA, Saban at bama and Meyer at Florida, so Chizik and the Auburn AD just called their BS and declared Cam ineligible the week of the UGA game, which of course they knew would force the NCAA to make a declaration... and since there was nothing there the NCAA declared him eligible within 24 hours. Game, set, match.

Now, as someone mentioned ITT, the NCAA can still investigate and if they find anything amiss can still assess penalties post facto, but when they did their subsequent exhaustive investigation (they ran a damned 6-month proctoscope thru Auburn's program) they found absolutely zip, zilch, nada.

I realize many won't understand the implications of this, but trust me, if the NCAA which is run by that scuzz Tom Emmert (Nick Saban's former boss, benefactor and alibi) could've found even a damned hangnail on Auburn they would've hammered them. Instead, at the end of it all the NCAA issued an unprecedentedexoneration of Auburn, labelling the accusations as little more that "internet rumor and innuendo".

I've said this before on here: No UNC fan should be perpetuating false assumptions about the Cam Newton episode, especially given the way UNC Men's Basketball is being misrepresented and slandered in the media today over the current NCAA junk."

I once again applaud Timo for getting involved in the cess pool over there as they continue to cry about our non conference schedule. Watching Gary argue in his typical conclusory fashion never gets old. Even in the face of specific rankings that undermine his argument he still stands tough. It is worth a look for some early chuckles.

I once again applaud Timo for getting involved in the cess pool over there as they continue to cry about our non conference schedule. Watching Gary argue in his typical conclusory fashion never gets old. Even in the face of specific rankings that undermine his argument he still stands tough. It is worth a look for some early chuckles.
He did jump in and swim with the sharks but their poster 'gauchoheel' really took on his band of idiot brothers. That guy took on the head idiot Guru Gary and pointed it out to him. They're not all idiots over there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT