ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

OMG QC!!!!! I did hear the 4 cornered nabs work well except when you go to it in a '77 title game vs Marquette. The ol legendary coach choked on the nabs!

OFC
Hart, only you could find a way to bring the Holes up in a conversation about potted meat. You are a mean mean man. All we need now is Dirt coming in with an illustration.

We had to live with their Carolina Way bs for most of our lives
Yeah my dad still fusses about the shot clock 4 corner keep away chicken style of basketball that Dean ran. Totally infuriated him after working all week, to sit down and watch a game and sit thru that sh*% as he called it. Then watching Dean whine to refs, it's why there were so many ABC fans. If I want to really piss my dad off, all I have to do is ask what kind of refs Lenny Wertz and Papparo were.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If anyone had any doubts as to whether or not FlaTarHeel is dunce gary using another handle, this should make it clear for you. The classic handlers/street agents line from gary. Unbelievable. Yes, folks, Roy will have no part of the best kids because of those darn HANDLERS. Get lost you damn fool...

Archer2:
"I can't help but wonder why we haven't offered any of Bol Bol, Jordan Brown, Moses Brown, Naz Reid, Silvio De Sousa, Jaylen Hoard in the class of '18, considering we could really use a quality big man from that class.

"Handlers and street agents.

I heard some feedback today from Peach Jam that makes me glad I'm no longer traveling the circuit."

458 FlaTarHeel, Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Last edited: Yesterday at 9:29 PM

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Is it just me or does there seem to be more hatred toward the holes from the old farts than from the younger guys??

Topps Coach is right....If you were a Duke fan in the 60's-70's-80's from NC, you really saw a build up of shenanigans pulled by the holes. Its just a build up. Its not that I dont like them, I DESPISE THEM....OFC

Check out this absolute fool trying to act as if Tony freaking Bradley, who barely squeaked into the first round, is some sort of fact that Roy is a great "developer" of talent. LOL!!!!!

"we just had a 5 star recruit post player come off the bench the entire season and go 1st round NBA draft. we had trouble getting another 5 star post player this years recruiting cycle. I think the issue has more to do with us not selling the fast track to the NBA, and also not guaranteeing starting spot/big minutes. and that's OK!

dook is selling the fast track to the NBA, they're getting 5 star post players. they don't know how to use them. that's not OK!"

Last edited:
Know what I wish. I wish guru gary-7, flatarheel and that new guy franktheheel would be allowed to post here and have immunity just to see how much fun we could have with them. Need to clear it with the nervous hospital and that none of us are a threat to them or whatever treatment they are going through. We wouldn't have to quote them just have rapid fire replies. Can you guys imagine the damage show could do. :D OFC

Know what I wish. I wish guru gary-7, flatarheel and that new guy franktheheel would be allowed to post here and have immunity just to see how much fun we could have with them. Need to clear it with the nervous hospital and that none of us are a threat to them or whatever treatment they are going through. We wouldn't have to quote them just have rapid fire replies. Can you guys imagine the damage show could do. :D OFC
As long as he doesn't pop a vein. He might run his Harley right thru the center of the Nose Dome

Think a lot of us could!:) OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
Coach325:
"So he's a clown for trying to beat UK for a top recruit and trying to win a title? Got it."

FlaTarHeel (gary):
"He's a media-hyped clown who can't beat powerhouses named Mercer and Lehigh.
The OAD rodeo only worked once, and he's not beating Cal for guys like Bagley straight up. Next trick, get them to leave early since uK is out of ships.
He's a clown, and if you dont like what I say find a dook board coach."

27 FlaTarHeel, Today at 6:39 PM

Moron Steat as usual...lol.

"Betcha Bolden has not been getting much sleep lately. If Bagley heads to Duke this assures that Bolden will come off the bench only for a few minutes each game. Once K gets a player to commit to stay, he could care less. Bolden will be the next in line for a transfer. He is probably stuck now.....He will fall in line with "Bail Out" Dawkins, "Can't Miss" Murphy and "Too Late To Holla" Thornton. All are players that K-rat has abused. Bolden is the next in line."

21 Steat, Today at 2:54 PM

Moron Steat as usual...lol.

"Betcha Bolden has not been getting much sleep lately. If Bagley heads to Duke this assures that Bolden will come off the bench only for a few minutes each game. Once K gets a player to commit to stay, he could care less. Bolden will be the next in line for a transfer. He is probably stuck now.....He will fall in line with "Bail Out" Dawkins, "Can't Miss" Murphy and "Too Late To Holla" Thornton. All are players that K-rat has abused. Bolden is the next in line."

21 Steat, Today at 2:54 PM

i dont understand so when we bring a guy in we cant recruit that position again till that player leaves? this isnt rec league basketball not everybody gets a trophy and mandatory minutes.

i dont understand so when we bring a guy in we cant recruit that position again till that player leaves? this isnt rec league basketball not everybody gets a trophy and mandatory minutes.
It's one of the dumbest counters they regurgitate on a regular basis. Somehow recruiting and landing Nate Britt while Marcus Paige was a soph doesn't count, and then landing Joel Berry while Britt was a soph doesn't count, while landing 7th or KW or Jalek Felton etc don't count as over recruiting, but when K does it he's a horrible human being. It's a strawman argument that is just weak. It's weak in merit and it's weak in rationality.

I hope Bolden is losing sleep over it to the point where he's working even harder to make the staff play him. You know, kind of how Luke Kennard did just a single summer ago. Here's a novel concept- outwork your competition and earn it. I know, mind blowing concept.

Coach325:
"So he's a clown for trying to beat UK for a top recruit and trying to win a title? Got it."

FlaTarHeel (gary):
"He's a media-hyped clown who can't beat powerhouses named Mercer and Lehigh.
The OAD rodeo only worked once, and he's not beating Cal for guys like Bagley straight up. Next trick, get them to leave early since uK is out of ships.
He's a clown, and if you dont like what I say find a dook board coach."

27 FlaTarHeel, Today at 6:39 PM
Tell this azz clown Weber st, George mason and Dayton say hello.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Tell this azz clown Weber st, George mason and Dayton say hello.
That guy is an ass clown of the highest order, I've always been civil over there but yesterday I threw him a "GFY" and probably got banned. He throws out Mercer and Lehigh but forgets that K has beaten Roy like a drum the past 7-8 years. It's just a stupid way of arguing, does that mean Roy is a bad coach because a coach that lost to Lehigh and Mercer beats him regularly? Or is that when he cues the "refs, rabble rabble rabble" BS.

Page 3 on the intel thread by Goober Guru Gary. This guy Dadika really pounds Goober Gary. Gary is still sore over losing Bradley. His intel on Bradley was good until some 'disingenuous voices' got in dad's ear after holidays. Then dad drank the kool aid according to Ol Goob. Dadika hit him with logic & common sense, that 'plans change' and that's life.
If Dadika keeps up with talking sensible, he may be banned. Goober Gary is about as dumb as a bag of hammers

Yeah I got banned, I actually enjoyed conversing with a lot of them but that Fla tar heel guy is just out there and I let him get to me.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I tried to work a few things into the pic...split personalities, potted meat...er, peckers, etc.
Hope everyone is doing well...I've got to run. OFC
Oh yeah, click the image to see it a little bigger...if you want to view it.
Me%20Myself%20and%20FranktheHeel%20Peckers.jpg

I tried to work a few things into the pic...split personalities, potted meat...er, peckers, etc.
Hope everyone is doing well...I've got to run. OFC
Oh yeah, click the image to see it a little bigger...if you want to view it.
Me%20Myself%20and%20FranktheHeel%20Peckers.jpg
Wow dirt just when I think you can't top the last one. What a work of art!

That guy is an ass clown of the highest order, I've always been civil over there but yesterday I threw him a "GFY" and probably got banned. He throws out Mercer and Lehigh but forgets that K has beaten Roy like a drum the past 7-8 years. It's just a stupid way of arguing, does that mean Roy is a bad coach because a coach that lost to Lehigh and Mercer beats him regularly? Or is that when he cues the "refs, rabble rabble rabble" BS.

Yep, gary is one pathetic individual for sure. Those clowns' main fall back arguments are always "K is a horrible person because he 'over recruits'" and K sucks because HE lost to Mercer and Lehigh. Lollll. What a bunch of simpletons....and gary is leading the charge.

Last edited:
Tell me this loser doesn't have mental issues....

"So I want Bagley based on ability. But if he goes to Duke, there's a 95% chance he's where he's supposed to be.

And I will hate him like I hate almost every other Dukie. They make it easy.

Whatever else happens, I will hate Duke next year. If they add another All American, I'll just hate them that much more.

And I will celebrate National Duke lost in the NCAA tournament Day, same as always. It's better than Christmas."

137 Aike,

Dr. Steat...lollll. Alluding to "over recruiting YET AGAIN...ha haaa. They really don't realize how DUMB they are. Notice at the end of his rant the use of the word WORST. Lol, true scholar right there.

"You guys are funny. Trivial question for you. What NCAA school has had the most 4-5 star players to transfer over the last several years? Do you think Bolden would have stayed at Duke if he would have known K was recruiting to bring in a 5-star player that would take his spot for the upcoming season? Let me tell you this. Bolden can work his butt off this summer and improve his performance by 500% and he ain't starting over Bagley. His butt will be on the bench and you know it. Bolden did not stay at Duke to come off the bench when he can transfer and start at another school. If Bagley is not on board, Bolden starts. You want a good example. Take Semi who transferred out. Who knows what Semi's status would be if he would have sat on the Duke bench for the last few years of his college career. Andre Dawkins left as a fruit cake because K messed with kid's mind for his entire tenure at Duke. Murphy was the first 5-star in history to redshirt. Thornton left because K lied on how he would be used. Obi Wan Nobody....the kid transferred from Rice and didn't get any run for 3 years and transferred.. what a waste. Obi never should have transferred to Duke. I hope K gives Bolden his release and I hope he does it before the summer is over. That is the least he can do. Bottomline, Bolden is the stupid one here. As the cliche goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". In this case it is even worst. He was led to water and almost drowned and still died because of lack of water''...:("

At least if he heads to dook he has a ready-made nickname....Douche-Bagley

31 RP12, Today at 8:24 AM

Isn't it something else to see a fanbase that is sooo jealous yet just won the national title?? Maybe the fact that it pretty much has an asterisk next to it (2005, 2009 as well) makes them a bit more salty. Haaaa.

Yeah I got banned, I actually enjoyed conversing with a lot of them but that Fla tar heel guy is just out there and I let him get to me.
heelbent said to check back in with him in a week or so and he would see what he could do. If he can get you unbanned just make sure you stay on OOTB instead of radar. Much more stimulating conversation on OOTB. One more thing, GFY. ;)

heelbent said to check back in with him in a week or so and he would see what he could do. If he can get you unbanned just make sure you stay on OOTB instead of radar. Much more stimulating conversation on OOTB. One more thing, GFY. ;)
indeed, the OOTB is great and can take a joke. That guy just irritates the hell out of me, along with most of your rational fans.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT