ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

iPad is acting goofy but I see there is a thread at THR talking about how their prized, and underrated (lol) recruit, Jalek Felton, is having academic issues and still hasn't even graduated high school. Ha haaa. Looks like he even transferred to some most likely shady ass "school" to get his diploma. Not to worry though, the boys are claiming it is only one class and he will be good to go. Lol. Looks like Jalek will fit right in at good old UNC academically.

Hey remember what Theo said earlier this spring when honored by his hs alma mater. The classes there were harder than at the flagship....Aha....well duh of course...

OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
iPad is acting goofy but I see there is a thread at THR talking about how their prized, and underrated (lol) recruit, Jalek Felton, is having academic issues and still hasn't even graduated high school. Ha haaa. Looks like he even transferred to some most likely shady ass "school" to get his diploma. Not to worry though, the boys are claiming it is only one class and he will be good to go. Lol. Looks like Jalek will fit right in at good old UNC academically.
Grey Academy is a school that is similar to the school in Durham that Tracy McGrady attended.Also his coach is Brian Clifton's parner.For those who does not know Clifton was John Walls agent.Of course Roy does not deal with handlers

Grey Academy is a school that is similar to the school in Durham that Tracy McGrady attended.Also his coach is Brian Clifton's parner.For those who does not know Clifton was John Walls agent.Of course Roy does not deal with handlers

Ha ha, that's pretty much the type of "school" I assumed it to be. The Holes still being the Holes....

Reactions: hart2chesson
This moron, TPFKAPFS, takes a dig at Duke EVERY time. Biggest hater I have ever seen and a complete moron.

"Melo T is too small to be drafted high since he has no otherworldly skill. He would need to be lightning fast for example. Frank J probably just wanted to get out as fast as possible and who could blame a guy living in a rat hole?"

This moron, TPFKAPFS, takes a dig at Duke EVERY time. Biggest hater I have ever seen and a complete moron.

"Melo T is too small to be drafted high since he has no otherworldly skill. He would need to be lightning fast for example. Frank J probably just wanted to get out as fast as possible and who could blame a guy living in a rat hole?"

Do you think he might be guru gary -7 and flatarheel. Could we have a thr poster that actually has multiple personalities. Wouldn't that be something. Can you imagine someone like that on the loose. Who knows there could be 10 or more personalities through one poster. :D OFC

Archer being hilarious yet again. Do they all REALLY not realize that there is this academic SCANDAL thing swirling around their dopey heads??? Lol.

"Roy doesn't recruit a kid if he isn't quite sure he will take care of business in the classroom and be eligible."

RHFD said:
"This does not look good."

"What doesn't look good? Does it not look better than if a player goes to a prep school for a year after HS as many have?... or than a Duval whose entire "academic" career has been a joke? Players enrolling early in Summer is a relatively new phenomenon anyway. If he's done by Fall then what exactly is the problem?"

19 gary-7,

Sorry but Gary is just such a creepy name....

Archer being hilarious yet again. Do they all REALLY not realize that there is this academic SCANDAL thing swirling around their dopey heads??? Lol.

"Roy doesn't recruit a kid if he isn't quite sure he will take care of business in the classroom and be eligible."

That's archer alright or is it guru gary-7 or flatarheel or rhfd or any of them. They all post the same. I love it when guru gary-7 post something and then right under his post flatarheel post how greurat guru-gary 7's post was and a little while later flartarheel post something and guru gary 7 follows up with a "atta boy" flatarheel. By the way where is Gary 3 plus 4 been lately. OFC

gary, err, I mean FlaTarHeel with this gem:

"As long as he's not Trevon Duval we can sleep well knowing his grades are legit."
At least Duval attended an actual school. Wasn't Justin Jackson home schooled?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused:;)

OFC

If they are referring to UNC classrooms, I guess that means Roy is free to recruit anyone.

Hey if the kid cant take care of "business in the classroom," Roy takes care of it. McCants told the world, and has any other member of '05 team shown their transcripts??? No.
#SorryJayRoyKnew

OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Two of the true legends over at THR discussing the great Dexter Strickland. Notice the 3rd grade level shot at Kyle Singler (Lurch). And the guy is a mod. Pathetic.

mikeirbyusa:
"That's to bad, I remember he could flat out get off the floor. The charge called on him against Lurch was a stinkin crime. Besides, he will always be a Tar Heel."

gary-7:
"Yeah that's my most vivid memory. Flat posterized that flopping dookie."

Two of the true legends over at THR discussing the great Dexter Strickland. Notice the 3rd grade level shot at Kyle Singler (Lurch). And the guy is a mod. Pathetic.

mikeirbyusa:
"That's to bad, I remember he could flat out get off the floor. The charge called on him against Lurch was a stinkin crime. Besides, he will always be a Tar Heel."

gary-7:
"Yeah that's my most vivid memory. Flat posterized that flopping dookie."
Kyle Singler orders large fries from Dexter Strickland.

Kellen, I have one for you. On the Felton thread, this Dadika was arguing with several posters about Dexter Strickland. He says he never improved during his career, Guru Gary was one who argued with him the most. Well after a whole page of Dadika vs Gary and the other village idiots, Gary admitted on page 3 that 'Dex' underachieved. Those loons over there don't know difference between a sneeze and a wet fart

I do not like the OAD system!

Sure, it enriches few .... but at what cost?

I'd like to ask Coach Roy this question. Some call it rent a player ball. I know Roy has not embraced or employed it as a program basis like others have.

At a minimum, I think it cheapens the school from which the OAD comes from to the NBA. I call these schools 'whore schools'. We all know dook and sucky ...How lax they have become! How cheap their alumni diplomas are now.

I think OAD makes a mockery out of these schools. They pervert and cheapen (just like a whore) their schools and b-ball programs for little to no gain. A whore literally 'gives it away' for much less than
market value. I have a buddy who is always saying 'that stuff ain't never brought what it's really worth!
'

If Carolina ever goes OAD on a wholesale basis like dook and sucky, l'll tear up my diploma and burn it or use it for toilet paper, for that would then be it's only worth!

What is a dook

or sucky diploma worth nowadays? I dare say not as much as last year!!

What say you, my fellow Tar Heel buds?

I do not like the OAD system!

Sure, it enriches few .... but at what cost?

I'd like to ask Coach Roy this question. Some call it rent a player ball. I know Roy has not embraced or employed it as a program basis like others have.

At a minimum, I think it cheapens the school from which the OAD comes from to the NBA. I call these schools 'whore schools'. We all know dook and sucky ...How lax they have become! How cheap their alumni diplomas are now.

I think OAD makes a mockery out of these schools. They pervert and cheapen (just like a whore) their schools and b-ball programs for little to no gain. A whore literally 'gives it away' for much less than
market value. I have a buddy who is always saying 'that stuff ain't never brought what it's really worth!
'

If Carolina ever goes OAD on a wholesale basis like dook and sucky, l'll tear up my diploma and burn it or use it for toilet paper, for that would then be it's only worth!

What is a dook

or sucky diploma worth nowadays? I dare say not as much as last year!!

What say you, my fellow Tar Heel buds?

This came from a poster heelswin.

The problem is that hof coach roy williams does recruit OAD's . He just can't sign them. The reason UK and Duke recruit them is the same reason both were recruiting the same players back in the 80's and 90's is because there were recruiting the top hugh school players just like dean smith and unc were. unc were recruiting OAD type players in the 60's only the recruits couldn't leave after one year. I don't know much about this heelswin character but I do know he must be about 10 years old or he is just so caught up in the unc hype he just doesn't get it. hof coach roy williams is still out recruiting OAD's If he were landing them then he would be a genius. I can't believe thr keeps on producing posters like this. OFC

Funny part about that post is that he said that would tear up his Unc degree if they ever got to the where they recruited OAD players who did not care about their education.Assume that he majored in the AFAM program

This came from a poster heelswin.

The problem is that hof coach roy williams does recruit OAD's . He just can't sign them. The reason UK and Duke recruit them is the same reason both were recruiting the same players back in the 80's and 90's is because there were recruiting the top hugh school players just like dean smith and unc were. unc were recruiting OAD type players in the 60's only the recruits couldn't leave after one year. I don't know much about this heelswin character but I do know he must be about 10 years old or he is just so caught up in the unc hype he just doesn't get it. hof coach roy williams is still out recruiting OAD's If he were landing them then he would be a genius. I can't believe thr keeps on producing posters like this. OFC

Sky its the kool-ade over there I tell ya. All they need is one sip.....Miserable souls...

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
I've been banned once again from thr for rules violation. Is that like cheating? The mod wasn't specific. It was just a plain rules violation. I feel so ashamed . I can't even see what such great posters such as guru gary-7, flatarheel, doc steat, gsd, heelswin and all the other brilliant poster that feed this thread so I'm depending on you guys to keep me up to date. I can't even lurk so I guess it compares to the death penalty. Didn't even get to see my tombstone. At least I can't see if any comments are made about myself which is a good thing. I have so many emotions .:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O. I feel like a real and pure DI poster once gain. To be banned twice is a real honor and gives me an idea for a new thread which is coming shortly. OFC

Last edited:
I've been banned once again from thr for rules violation. Is that like cheating? The mod wasn't specific. It was just a plain rules violation. I feel so ashamed . I can't even see what such great posters such as guru gary-7, flatarheel, doc steat, gsd, heelswin and all the other brilliant poster that feed this thread so I'm depending on you guys to keep me up to date. I can't even lurk so I guess it compares to the death penalty. Didn't even get to see my tombstone. At least I can't see if any comments are made about myself which is a good thing. I have so many emotions .:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O. I feel like a real and pure DI poster once gain. To be banned twice is a real honor and gives me an idea for a new thread which is coming shortly. OFC

Sky did you post w/o referring to ol cheatin' Roy as "HOF coach RW?" That could have done it? Btw ol gsd lurks here occasionally as well and "likes" both of us....:D OFC

Reactions: skysdad
We have that in common sky. I've been banned twice as well.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT