ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

I saw that. If Coach K were coaching the Cavs they would be up 3-1 instead of down 3-1. They would be at least 2-2 because he would not have allowed that loss on Wed. night.. guru gary -7 is a Bozo and so is his good buddy flatarheel. Both of them must have came from the same mother because it's like one brain leading both of them. OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
They are the same person, sky....for real.

How can they be the same guy when they post to one another, agree with one another, compliment one another and tell each other how great the other one is. Only someone with mental issues would do that. I doesn't make sense. It's like me an ponarkel. We were the same guy but ponarkel was just filling in for me while I recovered skysdad. I even told everyone that ponarkel was really me. By the way ponarkel was a great poster wasn't he.:D OFC

How can they be the same guy when they post to one another, agree with one another, compliment one another and tell each other how great the other one is. Only someone with mental issues would do that. I doesn't make sense. It's like me an ponarkel. We were the same guy but ponarkel was just filling in for me while I recovered skysdad. I even told everyone that ponarkel was really me. By the way ponarkel was a great poster wasn't he.:D OFC
Sky is a great poster but that Ponarkel dude was somewhat of a troll lol

Moron Archer agreeing with resident idiot DSouthr and explaining why kids stay longer at Holeville. Yeah, they wanna stay around that amazing environment rather than go to the NBA. Lol.

"Exactly D. And I think one of the reasons kids stay longer is the UNC environment."

TPFKAPFS on the Duke-IU matchup in the ACC/Big10 challenge. Very clever, as usual.

"Oh my...puke is playing a true road game! two questions: 1. will the rat lord's back be able to withstand a road test? 2. Will they actually play the game in the Lil' Ceasar's Arena (new home of the Pistons)?

I'm glad we aren't playing MSU which is what I expected. Izzo deserves a chance to win! (lol)"

Moron Archer agreeing with resident idiot DSouthr and explaining why kids stay longer at Holeville. Yeah, they wanna stay around that amazing environment rather than go to the NBA. Lol.

"Exactly D. And I think one of the reasons kids stay longer is the UNC environment."

Technically these things are a part of the environment
1. Agents run a muck
2. No class
3. Rams club looking after you
4. A coach whose system doesn't highlight playmakers early
5. Tutors doing your work
6. Etc

gary saying he will pretty much take the All World Jalek Felton over Collin Sexton. Lol.

"Sexton's tough, but is a freshman. I'll take Jalek."

lol and Jalek's not a freshman? The statement would make more sense if he just excluded the freshman part. If Jalek had experience playing in college, then it would be a different story. A more appropriate opinion would simpy be, "Sexton's tough, but I'll take Jalek."

Jalek is their pride and joy in this class and the fact that he is a 4 star, borderline 5, drives them crazy. Ha ha. And he was jobbed by not making the McDs team. Lollllll.

FlaTarHeel, aka gary-7 here. And this is definitely that whacko gary's other identity over at that cesspool, he takes shots at Capel whenever he can. What a loser. Makes another handle up just to make it look as if there is yet another moron over there that agrees with everything he says. Pathetic.

tw3301:
"Louisville has 45 days to report the ineligible players to the ncaa... which is a joke. Like the ncaa doesn't know who was ineligible. The head hooker named like 3-4 players that started in the title game so in theory the banner should come down."

FlaTarHeel...aka gary-7:
"There's a "pimp" currently on dook's bench who is just as dirty as McGee."

Look at loser gary talk to himself here using both his Tar Hole handles. What a pathetic person.

gary-7:
"Well, that's bit more than a wrist-slap for McGee. A 10year show-cause means his career in college hoops is effectively done."

FlaTarHeel:

"Very true gary, and very unfair.
I know a former asst who got a deal like this back in the 80"s and never coached again. While the big name HC got a slap on the wrist.

McGee should talk, and name "names"."

17 FlaTarHeel, Yesterday at 1:06 PM

heels05champs:
"The only thing that worries me with our case is the freakin erratic NCAA and Greg Sankey's ulterior motives. With an organization like the NCAA who won't even follow their own bylaws, it is completely unpredictable what punishment they may try to give Carolina."

"Doesn't matter...it won't stick. Stankey and the NCAA have botched it and UNC knows it."

34 heelbent, Yesterday at 2:48 PM

keysersosay#1:
"Hey ahole keep dreaming. I wanted to post a separate thread on this but Bilas was JUST on Mike and Mike re L Ville .... LONG discussion of the UL situation

At the END of it he turns to comparing Lville and Us. BIG BIG differences between the two cases he says. Are you paying attention all you douche bags from dook Ky and everywhere else??

Bilas says the Lville case is an extra benefit case ours is NOT..... as we have said a million times. it is an academic issue that athletes were involved in

Bilas went on... anyone who is waiting for the NCAA to pound Carolina and expecting it to stick is gonna be sadly disappointed. HE, like me and many others on this board and elsewhere, actually understand the FACTS of this case,

Bilas strongly believes that the NCAA may in fact TRY and hit us with big penalties.... that is what I believe will happen... BUT He like me strongly believe this will all end up in Federal court and Carolina is gonna WIN that one

This thing is an total embarrassment to me and my alma mater The massive failure of the muckety mucks in the South building and the academic pooh bahs that F ed up royally for many years, does not mean that the athletic depot was running this train They were not and while all the haters and all the hit men that the NCAA wants to hire ( Stinkey or whatever his name is) want that to be the case the FACTS speak otherwise."

Some beauty Louisville fan. Yes, Duke is just a renegade program!!

"Cooperating with the NCAA never turns out good. Deny Deny Deny. Duke and UNC have got no punishment for their blatant cheating."

Love seeing these Hole turds trying to ease their minds. Lol.

Tyblue22:
"Louisville's acts were much much worse than UNC's. Louisville was paying prostitutes to sleep with minors. Can you imagine if the genders were reversed and male prostitutes were paid to sleep with 15 and 16 year old girls? Its the same thing. They even paid for recruits and their dads to sleep with mother daughter prostitutes. These are sex crimes. Much worse than some fake classes or whatever happened at UNC."

Some beauty Louisville fan. Yes, Duke is just a renegade program!!

"Cooperating with the NCAA never turns out good. Deny Deny Deny. Duke and UNC have got no punishment for their blatant cheating."

Duke and "Blatant Cheating"???? How could someone even FATHOM associating us w/organized dishonesty of at least 2 decades at another school???? If Duke were CHEATING, dont you think ESPN would be ALL OVER IT like Grayson???!!!

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
The nerds talking about Andrew Platek and how excited they are to have him. Of course they all feel he is way underrated, without ever seeing him even play a game. Hope springs eternal!! Lol.

mikeirbyusa:
Just dern glad he's a Heel.

Archer2:
"Me too Mike. I have a good feeling about this kid. Gary's high on him and I respect his opinion."

Archer respects gary's opinion, huh?? LOL!!!!!

Reactions: pisgah101
The nerds talking about Andrew Platek and how excited they are to have him. Of course they all feel he is way underrated, without ever seeing him even play a game. Hope springs eternal!! Lol.

mikeirbyusa:
Just dern glad he's a Heel.

Archer2:
"Me too Mike. I have a good feeling about this kid. Gary's high on him and I respect his opinion."

Archer respects gary's opinion, huh?? LOL!!!!!
I bet Reggie Bullock is "high" on him too.

Those idiots have another thread over there with the usual "K cost Giles millions because he is selfish" garbage too. What a pack of morons. And all the venom towards Tatum is because they are PISSED that he went before any of their own. Draft night is the most important day of the year to Cal and the kitties, after all.

UNC-75:
"Multiple Kentucky and Duke players getting drafted early. I forgot, did either of those teams win the NC? Someone remind me."

"Nope. But remember this is the biggest night of the season for shady and rat. Meanwhile, Roy is focused on that first Monday night in April.

2017 National Champs!"

23 TarHeelMark, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

UNC-75:
"Multiple Kentucky and Duke players getting drafted early. I forgot, did either of those teams win the NC? Someone remind me."

"Nope. But remember this is the biggest night of the season for shady and rat. Meanwhile, Roy is focused on that first Monday night in April.

2017 National Champs!"

23 TarHeelMark, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

It's always easy when you're on top of the mountain.

Reactions: Archer2
iPad is acting goofy but I see there is a thread at THR talking about how their prized, and underrated (lol) recruit, Jalek Felton, is having academic issues and still hasn't even graduated high school. Ha haaa. Looks like he even transferred to some most likely shady ass "school" to get his diploma. Not to worry though, the boys are claiming it is only one class and he will be good to go. Lol. Looks like Jalek will fit right in at good old UNC academically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT