ADVERTISEMENT

Easiest way to watch the game tonight?!?

The game tomorrow is on ACC Network Extra. I can’t find out how to watch it. My ESPN subscription doesn’t give me the ACC Network Extra channels.

any other way to watch the game tomorrow?

Gane vs NW Missouri St is apparently on ACCNX.

Same question! Is ACCNX the same as ACCN?? I was going to join Hulu for $45/mo but wanted to make sure ACCNX was in there. Such a pain the ass that xfinity doesn’t carry ACCN!!!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Will there be a place to watch the replay of the game?

I really wish some of the networks would carry local games. I would much rather watch this game than two teams from 500 miles from here that no one in this area gives a crap about. Not talking ranked top teams.

Like half our games will be on ACCN this season. I'll have to buy a VPN (been meaning to do that anyway) and stream them online.

Yeah, it’s “WatchESPN” on my laptop and ESPN app on phone. I think it’s no charge if your current TV service includes ACCN

holy cow our season starts tonight! I had no idea. That is awesome. Jack hits 3 threes. Alex too. :)

I keep seeing the game is on ACCNETWORKX but when I scan the schedule it's not there. OFC

I came on here to say the same thing, Sky. I have Slingtv too, with the sports pak that has the ACC Network channels, and it doesn't even show up on the schedule to watch. I'm really pissed because the only reason I added the sports extra was to get to see the Duke games.

I did go to ESPNWatch and I can see it there, but this sucks.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I’m in PA and am in the same boat. Just signed up for Sling and the sports package last week for the sole purpose of watching Duke basketball. Any advice on how to get the game would be appreciated.

I came on here to say the same thing, Sky. I have Slingtv too, with the sports pak that has the ACC Network channels, and it doesn't even show up on the schedule to watch. I'm really pissed because the only reason I added the sports extra was to get to see the Duke games.

I did go to ESPNWatch and I can see it there, but this sucks.

OFC

Maybe it will change at game tine. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Guys, I can see the game on the WatchESPN app. I'm guessing Hulu and YouTube TV can see it because ACCN Extra games are accessed through the WatchESPN app. I believe Sling TV is the only one that doesn't access it through the WatchESPN app.

If you have the espn app on your phone or computer, you can watch it. When I pulled it up on my phone it is scheduled to be on tonight!!
OFC

I guess we could flood Sling with phone calls. 1-888-361-7149 or 1-888-363-1777. OFC

Watch ESPN, ESPN3 whatever you want to call. Game is in half hour.
Go Duke!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT