ADVERTISEMENT

Duval injury???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dad2ze

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 8, 2012
This side of the Neuse
So Duval just tweeted and when I clicked on it, he had erased it. The weird thing was when it popped up in my notifications it said something like “thanks for the prayers. Blah blah blah.”

Now someone responded and said hope you get better soon??? Anyone have knowledge of an injury?

He does have an injury. Actually two.

The first is brain related (can't make good decisions with the ball).

The second is related to his shooting arm (he can't shoot).

This thread could be legitimate, the comments not so much.

Reactions: Tlass
Life is short have some fun

Lashing out at an 18 year old because he was ranked as a top recruit and has struggled a bit is fun? Many people on here need to find a better way to handle life’s disappointments. Again he is 18. I’m just as disappointed as anyone that we are headed down a similar path. But I don’t soothe that emotion with lame cracks about a kid. We poke fun at THR and Rupp Rafters for being lunatics, but yet here we are, making fun of a kid. A kid who is wearing our jersey. Just me, carry on.

Lashing out at an 18 year old because he was ranked as a top recruit and has struggled a bit is fun? Many people on here need to find a better way to handle life’s disappointments. Again he is 18. I’m just as disappointed as anyone that we are headed down a similar path. But I don’t soothe that emotion with lame cracks about a kid. We poke fun at THR and Rupp Rafters for being lunatics, but yet here we are, making fun of a kid. A kid who is wearing our jersey. Just me, carry on.

Nobody is lashing out. Chill the flip down dude good lord

Nobody is lashing out. Chill the flip down dude good lord

Captain of the pack. Remember when you trashed Jayson Tatum last year, I do. Let’s just say loyalty doesn’t mesh well with you. More of the what have you done for me lately crew.

Reactions: pisgah101
Captain of the pack. Remember when you trashed Jayson Tatum last year, I do. Let’s just say loyalty doesn’t mesh well with you. More of the what have you done for me lately crew.

Shoot I'd rather be captain of the pack then what you are. And Yeah buddy I trashed him cuz he sucked a lot and then he got it together. Hopefully Duval does too.

Reactions: K Coach
He may have(I have no inside knowledge of this) gotten his feelings hurt not starting

He doesn’t care about starting. He still played the same amount of minutes and ended the game. So not starting may be good for him. He can sit by the coaches and get coached up before going in there

This is the type or stuff I was talking about in the going back to the beginning thread.

Grayson Allen spends the better part of his junior season embarrssing the program and the better part of his senior season ( to this point, I hope he turns it around) underperforming as a leader and he gets a bunch of suggestions and excuses.

Duval retweets a dunk after a loss and he gets relentlessly shit on.

Yeah, nothing to see here.

I have to ask. Why do so many use the ignore button on a discussion board? Are so many afraid of difference of opinions that they just rather stick to the basic or “ A team “ as I call them. I became a member because of all the open difference of opinions.

Now I’m not for bashing any “ Kid” it’s just wrong and I’m as die hard as they get when it comes to Duke basketball. But some needto come back to reality and realize that’s the best part about being a fan. Having the nerve to voice their opinions but yet still side with another fan when their right or correct them when their wrong!

Either way, Go Duke!!

Reactions: 340duster340
I have to ask. Why do so many use the ignore button on a discussion board? Are so many afraid of difference of opinions that they just rather stick to the basic or “ A team “ as I call them. I became a member because of all the open difference of opinions.

Now I’m not for bashing any “ Kid” it’s just wrong and I’m as die hard as they get when it comes to Duke basketball. But some needto come back to reality and realize that’s the best part about being a fan. Having the nerve to voice their opinions but yet still side with another fan when their right or correct them when their wrong!

Either way, Go Duke!!

Ignore buttons aren't for differences in opinion.

Ignore buttons are so you can cut down on the amount of douche in your life. Nobody is obligated to put up with douche on the internet any more than you are obligated to stand there and listen to someone yelling at you in real life.

Some folks are being too hard on Tre. It's a bit much right now.

Ignore buttons aren't for differences in opinion.

Ignore buttons are so you can cut down on the amount of douche in your life. Nobody is obligated to put up with douche on the internet any more than you are obligated to stand there and listen to someone yelling at you in real life.

Some folks are being too hard on Tre. It's a bit much right now.
No I think you can choose what you read and bypass. You don’t have to answer to every thread. It’s just not Duval. I’ve read some trash Bolden as well and no one go to they extent to defend him. I just think they ignore button is because you pick and choose a side. You still see when others respond to what a poster says to a person you have on ignore. You just simply don’t see the person you have on ignores comments.

Some y’all are so weak. Duval is the scapegoat this year. Tatum was getting called out last year even though Coach K was the real problem.

Reactions: sheyduke

Either way, Go Duke!!

Afraid? Of differences? Nope, just annoyed with some, and the constant b*tching that comes with people complaining about each other. I've ignored a total of 3 people in my time, and it has worked beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT