ADVERTISEMENT

Duke wins Saturday. We are 2 and unc becomes 4. Big game

It would be a crime for #9 UNC to lose to #5 Duke at Cameron and drop to a 4 seed. I think both will be a #2 or #3 unless one of them wins the ACCT (which could make things interesting).

For selfish reasons I hope we are a 2 or 3 seed so I can watch them in the evening instead of trying to check scores at work

Reactions: eastspartan
Pretty clear he’s talking acc seeding.

No he's talking NCAA seeding. He said it would be a crime for UNC to be a 4-seed in the NCAAs just because they lose to Duke in Cameron. Then he said he believed both will be either a 2 or 3-seed in the NCAAT, BUT if one of them win the ACCT it will be interesting to see if they get to a #1 seed in the NCAAT

No he's talking NCAA seeding. He said it would be a crime for UNC to be a 4-seed in the NCAAs just because they lose to Duke in Cameron. Then he said he believed both will be either a 2 or 3-seed in the NCAAT, BUT if one of them win the ACCT it will be interesting to see if they get to a #1 seed in the NCAAT
The duke fan was talking acc seeding. Pretty clearly stated. We win we are the two seed. We lose we are the four seed.

Reactions: pisgah101
The duke fan was talking acc seeding. Pretty clearly stated. We win we are the two seed. We lose we are the four seed.

Oh gotcha. I thought yall were asking what the hole fan was saying. It was definitely obvious what the original poster said

Win and we're running on level pavement again. Lose and we've staring up at a big ol hill of mud. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!

If I’m figuring up the tiebreakers correctly, the only way we would drop to a 4 seed would be if UNC, Duke, Clemson and NC State all end up at 12-6 after all remaining regular season games are played because then UNC would be the 2 seed after sweeping us, NC State would be the 3 seed because they beat us and we’d be the 4 seed because we beat Clemson and they’d be the 5 seed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT