ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTHERN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Obviously this half so far isn’t going how anyone expected. Extremely sloppy from us so far.

Got so fired up for MSU, hard to bring that same tempo next game, K will get them at halftime.

W
Huh?
Their top 5 in minutes per game go (in order by MPG):
6'10, 6'1, 6'8, 6'4, 6'3
for Duke it's:
6'5, 6'6, 6'3, 6'10, 6'11
They are shorter at EVERY position.
Oh, and numbers 6-8 for us go 6'10, 6'2, 6'11
For them it's 6'7, 6'4, 6'3
hats the score?

I just had feeling everything adds up for upset but I don’t nessarly predict it but we’re sloppy

Maybe Southern is better than Michigan State. Seriously we'll wear them down and win by 20.

Lots of turn overs and poor free throw shooting going by the stat sheet. That's all I can go by. OFC

Here's the run. Gonna get it going now. Basket by Allen will light the fire.

This first half is a perfect example of why any 40-0 talk is silly. If this wasn’t Southern, we may be down 20 right now. ACC is too talented to not bring it every night. And it is so incredibly difficult with teenagers to bring optimal effort and focus. Emotions get too high.

The fact that we're winning a "letdown" game by 10 and still complaining speaks to how good we are. :)

This first half is a perfect example of why any 40-0 talk is silly. If this wasn’t Southern, we may be down 20 right now. ACC is too talented to not bring it every night. And it is so incredibly difficult with teenagers to bring optimal effort and focus. Emotions get too high.

Nobody on this board or anyone else has seriously said that

Reactions: tw3301
Turn overs and from what I can tell their guards must be given Dukes guards some fits

A little closer than I thought, but considering the play in the first half, I’ll take it. I’m very annoyed at our ability at the line.

Same here need help

This may help.

Assumption: You are trying to watch it thru a Firefox browser on a computer.

Step 1: Locate a list of free proxy servers. For example at https://free-proxy-list.net/.

Step 2: On Firefox, go to options (upper right corner, three bars), then advanced (left side towards the bottom), then the "nextwork" tab, then "settings" for connection. This is where you can set a proxy for your Firefox browser. Here you want to choose "Manual proxy configuration" and enter one of the proxy ip address (together with the port number) from step 1. "OK" to save the setting.

Step 3: Start a new instance of Firefox browser and try the WatchESPN again.

SInce you are using a free proxy, the quality is unknow. (Some may not work at all, or too slow.) So you may have to try different ip address (w/ port number) to get it to work.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! When you are done, you should go back to "no proxy" (Step 2). Do not go thru an unknown proxy for anything sensitive like online banking. You have been warned here!!!

No this is a perfect example of taking a well deserved night off, which won’t haplen in acc play

This may help.

Assumption: You are trying to watch it thru a Firefox browser on a computer.

Step 1: Locate a list of free proxy servers. For example at https://free-proxy-list.net/.

Step 2: On Firefox, go to options (upper right corner, three bars), then advanced (left side towards the bottom), then the "nextwork" tab, then "settings" for connection. This is where you can set a proxy for your Firefox browser. Here you want to choose "Manual proxy configuration" and enter one of the proxy ip address (together with the port number) from step 1. "OK" to save the setting.

Step 3: Start a new instance of Firefox browser and try the WatchESPN again.

SInce you are using a free proxy, the quality is unknow. (Some may not work at all, or too slow.) So you may have to try different ip address (w/ port number) to get it to work.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! When you are done, you should go back to "no proxy" (Step 2). Do not go thru an unknown proxy for anything sensitive like online banking. You have been warned here!!!
First question Topps is probably wondering is "what's a fire fox?"
And "what the hell is a proxy server?He knows he's slow, and "what is an IP address?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT