ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTHERN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke.

Quick question does anybody know if dish offers the college basketball package?

My prediction is that we'll be up by 45 with 11:42 seconds left and we'll play stall ball. Southern closes the gap, giving us a scare, but loses by 7.

:D

Jk. Duke by 42.

I just cant bare to read any analysis about duke! Especially when you claim weaknesses and strengths off 1 game! Gthoh ...people have off nights ..now reoccurring like the FT situation so far I understand but nothings been mentioned of that which gives me the impression these clowns don’t know what their talking about..about (our) weaknesses ..so-called ...I hate ESPN, fox , Analysts , radio, media , Whatever ..idiots ..unless ur a fan that keeps up non stop with (1) team ..(the one ur talking about) ur opinion means squat lmao ..god I hate the media and everyone that makes a living talking about sports ...off topic ...but needed to vent

I just cant bare to read any analysis about duke! Especially when you claim weaknesses and strengths off 1 game! Gthoh ...people have off nights ..now reoccurring like the FT situation so far I understand but nothings been mentioned of that which gives me the impression these clowns don’t know what their talking about..about (our) weaknesses ..so-called ...I hate ESPN, fox , Analysts , radio, media , Whatever ..idiots ..unless ur a fan that keeps up non stop with (1) team ..(the one ur talking about) ur opinion means squat lmao ..god I hate the media and everyone that makes a living talking about sports ...off topic ...but needed to vent

Whaaaa?!?

Why do I have e this feeling like history could happen tonight ...southern has the size!!! Lmao..it would take a miracle

Definitely want to see Trent bounce back tonight.

Why do I have e this feeling like history could happen tonight ...southern has the size!!! Lmao..it would take a miracle
Huh?
Their top 5 in minutes per game go (in order by MPG):
6'10, 6'1, 6'8, 6'4, 6'3
for Duke it's:
6'5, 6'6, 6'3, 6'10, 6'11
They are shorter at EVERY position.
Oh, and numbers 6-8 for us go 6'10, 6'2, 6'11
For them it's 6'7, 6'4, 6'3

I have AT&T U-verse, and will be watching the game on Fox Sports South.

On the Watchespn app, the game is blacked put in my area. Anyone have any ideas?

My dtv kept searching and found it on fox sports, channel 662 if anyone is having trouble finding it.

I'm blacked out. All Duke games are sell outs and they black it out. Doesn't make sense. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT