ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Miami football

The University of Miami is a great school. However the football team has not been consistent with the academic reputation of the university. In that respect, it is similar to UNC with its basketball team but in a different way. UNC's scandal was enabled by the (academic) actions of the school. Miami's issues were enabled by the school allowing and condoning the actions of the players. I can't say which is worse.

The University of Miami is a great school. However the football team has not been consistent with the academic reputation of the university. In that respect, it is similar to UNC with its basketball team but in a different way. UNC's scandal was enabled by the (academic) actions of the school. Miami's issues were enabled by the school allowing and condoning the actions of the players. I can't say which is worse.

I agree 100%

Don't like that play call on 4th down, ugh. Got nothing out of that drive.

Moved the ball well. Should have scored. Hate the uniforms. OFC

Terrible coaching.
So far it hasn't been good.

Worst, our defense is not stopping them early on and we are already down 14.

Games like this we need to win if we want to fill the stands. Ugh, come on guys!

Two straight sacks, yeah baby, just what the doctor ordered!

Such a promising drive now murdered by two penalties in a row.

Offense will get going. I still like us by 2 TDs.

Terrible play calling. Two 3rd and 1s and they pass. Now with running attack working they pass on first down and ball is intercepted. With 6:42 before the half why not keep running and try to go to the half down 14-10.
I believe floodgates are about to open.

Why are these Miami thugs allowed to wear some fake looking gold chain on the sidelines?

Last edited:
I guess when we didn't make it on 4th and 1, 4th and 4 wasn't going to happen. The defense has settled in, might have a chance 2nd half.

A lil too much passing for my taste, we were getting some great stuff off the run and I think that could have helped us to at least have 10 right now.

Reactions: dukesince91
Ok come out with a stop then get a T.D. and we are right back in ti. We aren't out of it right now. OFC

We are very much in the game. That 1st 4th one when we got sacked hurt but those two big penalties in a row on a momentum drive killed us. OFC

I like the running game with some play action passes mixed in.
Would like to not see any more wide receiver screens for 1 yard.

I like the running game with some play action passes mixed in.
Would like to not see any more wide receiver screens for 1 yard.

Those screens have done nothing for us.

Credit Miami, they've tackled well. Gut it out boys, come on.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've watched years and years and years and years of football.

And that has to easily be the worst punt I've ever seen.

Reactions: ioliva
0 yard punt... we need to do something on offense. I wish we'd stick to runs with more long balls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT